Battlefield 4 New ch-ch-changes

ChubbaHustle

PSLS Level: Newbie
Fall Patch has just been released, "net-code" still dodgy, however there have been some great improvements
Whats your opinion?

Fall Patch has just been released, "net-code" still dodgy, however there have been some great improvements
Whats your opinion?
My opinion is that Battlefield 4 will be the first PS Plus PS4 Retail game to be free in order to get people to go on forums to say "The netcode isn't as bad as people say it is." and then people who had the game might try it, and get hooked and buy 5.

That's my opinion.

I am done buying into EA's Bull Krap. They are the absolute worst company in gaming and as a consumer I am disgusted that people, do not learn from their dealings with them. They forget all the times they have screwed consumers over and over, time and time again.

I do not buy EA games anymore I am done buying into and supporting a company that is doing more damage to gaming then all the other bad companies put together.

I am done buying into EA's Bull Krap. They are the absolute worst company in gaming and as a consumer I am disgusted that people, do not learn from their dealings with them. They forget all the times they have screwed consumers over and over, time and time again.

I do not buy EA games anymore I am done buying into and supporting a company that is doing more damage to gaming then all the other bad companies put together.
It's weird. EA was the worst company, and then Activision became truly the worst company.

EA was saving games like Brutal Legend, and Mirror's Edge, now EA has become what it was before, and is reviled yet again, and Activision is doing Cross-buy... I see myself buying more Activision games. From an Activision Boycott, to pre-ordering stuff from them.

I don't know why EA is trying to get that "Worst gaming company ever" title back, and they might succeed.

I agree with Makai, EA I think has messed up. To the point of no return.

They have been milking brands as well by exploiting them with things like free to play scams, chopping up games like peggle 2 to the point you are buying it in pieces almost...

Peggle came out and it was huge one time fee for a game jammed packed with level after level. Now Peggle 2 a majority of levels are behind DLC...

It kills me them picking up good games and then pushing out a a sequel that just breaks the awesome experiences as the first game.

I agree with Makai, EA I think has messed up. To the point of no return.

They have been milking brands as well by exploiting them with things like free to play scams, chopping up games like peggle 2 to the point you are buying it in pieces almost...

Peggle came out and it was huge one time fee for a game jammed packed with level after level. Now Peggle 2 a majority of levels are behind DLC...

It kills me them picking up good games and then pushing out a a sequel that just breaks the awesome experiences as the first game.
They did the same with Plants Versus Zombies, 2 but you could work hard and unlock everything naturally. But then on Garden Warfare they are releasing like free DLC, on a game that's a budget title already, and the DLC is fairly significant... New characters new game mode, all for a $40 dollar game.

I think Activision and EA are about the most bipolar companies around. Microsoft was kinda that way with the "You'll love the Xbox One. Don't have internet? Well bloody hell bitch! Go buy a 360 then, fuck leave us alone don't criticize the One to rule them all!"

So... yeah... it's a crazy time for games. You have amazing games for budget prices, terrible games for premium prices, so many games are way too expensive, DLC that should probably be 50 cents is $2, DLC that could have been charged for is free, some companies are supporting cross-buy some aren't, Activision is supporting cross-buy with their big title, but not with their downloadables....

Some games you're paying less than ever and getting more than ever before, other games you're getting less than ever and paying more than ever before...

I mean Destiny is predetermined for crying out loud. The DLC is on the disc already!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"