Bonjour!

Paul F

PSLS Level: Newbie
Hi,

Thought I'd join in, I live just outside of London and have been collecting for longer than my bank balance cares to remember!

I collect all rpgs as well as going for a complete PAL PS2 set which I'm up to 850 games for it so far (A third of the way there!).

My most recent purchase was retrocity rampage the physical copy which I'm looking forward to arriving in the post

Look forward to chatting to you all :)

Welcome to the forums, @Paul F! I'm sure that you will happy to find several RPG lovers in our community. You should consider writing a Community Review about your favorite one (on any platform), share some pictures in The Official Pickup Thread, or feel free to create a new thread if you are ever having trouble finding that one game that seems impossible to locate.

Hello Paul (sorry for the late replay). The craziness of the holidays! Welcome to PSLS. I am also they are typically an RPG addict. I'm a gaming addict in general but my sickness for RPG's specifically goes even deeper. They are typically the most bang for your buck in gaming!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"