Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel issues

topes

PSLS Level: Bronze
So I'm sitting here, playing this, and now I'm sad. I knew that I'd play it, my first PS3 only game since PS4. I was sort of looking forward to it. But now that it's here, I'm playing & I'm sad.

I knew that I've been spoiled with my PS4 for a year, that my own expectations of it might be too high. Boy was I wrong.

There's so much clipping, slowdown, and just plain sloppiness throughout. I don't know if it's because the game has outgrown the PS3 or because 2K Australia just made a mess of the code.

I don't think the game is so graphically superior compared to BL2, especially when I look at the jump from 1 to 2. And I didn't need it to be. Just give me another killer "Borderlands experience": a great story, funny, sarcastic, loot & shooter.

I've only rented it, money's tight & gets saved for the Cross-Buy/PSN/PS4 stuff. I know it'll probably end up on PS4 at some point, so no big overall loss for me. But for those that dropped $60 or more on this (& ultimately for me when it drops on PS4) I hope it gets patched, and quick!

Don't get me wrong, I'm still enjoying the game. I mean hell, Claptrap! It just has some issues right now.

I also rented it as Borderlands is one of my favorite franchises. I am not having any issues so far but I only just got to Moxxi so I am not that far into it yet. I really wish they would have just made it for PS4/One instead. A game like this is just begging for more hardware. :(

I made the choice to play it on PC on ultra and it looks and plays fantastic. Unfortunately, I forgot just how bad I suck at FPS's. I cant even get past one of the first boss battles (Deadlift, the one with all the jump pads) I've killed the same guys in the area over and over again to level up to 6 and I'm still getting absolutely shredded 10 seconds after the battle starts. His homing energy ball attack takes my shield completely down with one hit. I checked and I don't seem to be the only one whining about it. But I will persevere! I really enjoy this series.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"