Chal's Sigs

Chalryn

PSLS Level: Bronze
Ahh, heck, why not. I don't really do any work with sigs these days, but I've made a bunch over the years. Mostly pretty amateurish stuff, but hey, if you wanna take a gander, feel free.

Submitted for Competitions

t4FC3s1.jpg

(Sig of the Month, July 2007 - Theme: Dream)

PPIy1u0.png

(Sig of the Month, April 2008 - Theme: Music)

17pdi5p.png

(Sig of the Month, October 2009 - Theme: Halloween)

Commissions

IpiM3bi.png

8U0ncog.png

EeR6l1C.png

3RbxrqW.png

MGfdFBj.png

ADvMcC0.png

89RoncI.png

dGOqn2H.png

Personal/Misc.

6otZIpY.jpg

ZzhX3oF.jpg

OHOtafA.png

uAsXSc4.gif

X6Ln8FM.gif

OwomaM2.png

x937jdU.png

wGuA0mc.png

T28iulQ.png

saCUQ6n.png

JzAZj6m.png

Finally another signature maker!!! You have some very impressive stuff here @Chalryn. You should definitely look into making more, you've got talent. :)

"Impressive?" If you say so, heh. Thanks. I'd like to get back into it sometime, so hopefully I can get around to doing so now that I have a new forum to attend and use them on. ^^ (The one I used to attend/mod shut down a couple years ago, unfortunately, which is largely responsible for the halt in production.) Lord knows I've even got a bunch of unused resources taking up space on my HDD yet, hehe.

"Impressive?" If you say so, heh. Thanks. I'd like to get back into it sometime, so hopefully I can get around to doing so now that I have a new forum to attend and use them on. ^^ (The one I used to attend/mod shut down a couple years ago, unfortunately, which is largely responsible for the halt in production.) Lord knows I've even got a bunch of unused resources taking up space on my HDD yet, hehe.
Yes I believe so. Some are quite good IMO.

man those look great bro. I remember a lot of them from the signature competitions on Dreamers.. man I miss those.

Danke.

Well, since I made this topic, and said I'd like to get back into making sigs sometime... I went ahead and made one for PSLS. =p

RzH1c55.png

Pretty simple design, and a recycled concept, but I guess it's not bad for a first one in a while. Especially considering I kinda just sat down and told myself, "Make something." Didn't really have a plan, so I just winged it, heh. Also, one with an alternate border, thanks to indecisiveness:

kyjNe0l.png

When I started getting comfortable with the core of the image, I started focusing on what I wanted to do with the outer edge, and I wanted to give it something that would work well on both light and dark backgrounds... So I kinda just slapped a few border effects on it all at once. I think it worked out alright. Just a matter of preference in colors, so I made two versions.

*shrug* It's something.

Dude that looks great.. Can I have you make me a sig?
Thanks. And, uh... maybe? This was kind of a creative spurt. Not sure if I'm quite in a "groove" yet, but we'll see. Gimme some details on what you'd like, and I'll see if I can get around to it sometime.

Great stuff @Chalryn. I like how you are showing both good and evil of Cole represented with the colors, very nice.
Like I said, a recycled concept, but thanks nonetheless. The whole theme, along with some parts of the sig I added along the way, actually kinda gave me an idea, so I might expand upon it some other time...

@Dan Oravasaari: Thanks.

Threw together a quickie. Wanted to do something at least slightly more creative than the (blended) base image(s), so I experimented a little with bordering/framing/whatever and transparency, but other than that, nothing special.

62r55BG.png

Rough in some spots, but whatevs. Got what I wanted out of it. Due to my limited skills and whatnot, I kinda had to just settle with an alternative, concerning the transparency along the outer edge... So, with that said, this particular version is intended for use on dark backgrounds. (If you look at it on white, you'll see it's got blotchy black all over the edges.)

Been looking into the future release of this game, and am getting a tad excited as a result. ^^ Since I had some access to artwork for it, I figured I may as well use it for something.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"