Countdown to E3 - What do you want to see?

I'm not going to lie, i'd love to raise a lil Kratos.

You see? It would be cool. Like a funny side to all that killing, violence and gore that we see each day in gaming we could also see those characters doing not so violent stuff and in a funny way like the Lego games but obviously this would not be a Lego game ( at least for now). Hahaha Okay now we need a developer that would like to buy this idea haha.

all I want is some REALLY REALLY good games.
maybe a sequel to metal gear rising, or sequel to deadpool, something fun!

A game like Skylanders but with different characters from games like kratos, Crash, Leon, Chris, Cloud, Sepiroth, Zeus, Dark Souls guy, Solid Snake and Big Boss, Joel from TLOU, Ellie, Wesker, Vincent, Spyro. It would be cool in a way but I dont know. Hahaha

Please don't say that too loud! Skylanders was the biggest money sink with almost zero return on your investment. Let's not give Sony terrible ideas please.

No sarcasm at all! :) I would genuinely love to see this. I loved Monster Rancher 2 back in the old PS1 days. It would be awesome to see some sort of revival.

Awesome! Love seeing fans of a series I so adore. Personally I find this the perfect time to make a new entry into the series. So many media formats, streaming, strong online front, and more power than they know what to do with. Monster Rancher would do well today, I feel.

No sarcasm at all! :) I would genuinely love to see this. I loved Monster Rancher 2 back in the old PS1 days. It would be awesome to see some sort of revival.
but how would they replace the disc swapping if they made a new Monster Rancher?

but how would they replace the disc swapping if they made a new Monster Rancher?

Why in the hell would you replace disc swapping? Surely a paragraph of code can prevent the game from shutting down once the disc is ejected.

Why in the hell would you replace disc swapping? Surely a paragraph of code can prevent the game from shutting down once the disc is ejected.
Especially given the massive install size of some games now, though you could add bonus stuff for scanning trophy data, other game saves, etc.

Especially given the massive install size of some games now, though you could add bonus stuff for scanning trophy data, other game saves, etc.

Indeed. There are just a plethora of options now. They could use Platinums as a means of getting exclusive sub-types or special breeds of monsters. Now that would spur me to go get some of 'em. Or perhaps open up special tournaments in which you could get suggested rewards in the form of breeding items or disc stones.

hmmm... so the rarer the trophy the better the monster you can get. and/or the more games you have installed in your ps3/4/vita the better.

Indeed. There are just a plethora of options now. They could use Platinums as a means of getting exclusive sub-types or special breeds of monsters. Now that would spur me to go get some of 'em. Or perhaps open up special tournaments in which you could get suggested rewards in the form of breeding items or disc stones.
You need to make a speculation thread with options you would like to see :p

Intelligent Qube HD Remix
My wife and I were talking about puzzle type games for PS4 a few days ago, and then I realized that there really weren't any. If Sony wants to keep going old school with 8-bit and 16-bit indie titles, slimmed console sizes, and a lack of local storage - then they need to fund an old school game that's different from all of the 2d/2.5d platformers!

Vaporware titles
The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy XV, etc. Let's give all of these awesome titles some release dates and tease another game that isn't going to come out for 10 years, like Crash Team Racing: Evolution.

New PS4 controllers
I want red, blue, purple, green, and pink. Better yet, just let me special order a controller in any color I want or give me interchangeable controllers with different designs on them. I don't need anymore of the millions of PS3 avatars and themes that Sony keeps churning out onto the PSN store; let me directly order a Sony-licensed DS4 faceplate with Sackboy, Big Boss, Fat Princess, or Lu Bu on it!

PSN / Sony Store Integration
We already have Sony Rewards integrated with PSN, but it isn't viewable from the PSN Store. My Sony Rewards and Sony Entertainment Network passwords are completely different, too. I want Sony to announce that they're integrating them together, and providing us the opportunity to order 4k televisions, Vita memory cards, Dual Shock controllers, Xperia smartphones, and DSLR cameras from our PS4 consoles.

... providing us the opportunity to order 4k televisions, Vita memory cards, Dual Shock controllers, Xperia smartphones, and DSLR cameras from our PS4 consoles.
"Whoops.... uh... honey? Ummm, don't mind the $25,000 charge on the card... on a separate note... you DID want an 80 inch 4K TV more than you wanted to eat or do nearly anything else for the next year, right??" (The box would also be big enough to live in, so screw the mortgage payment!)

Honey the I sold out the kids and your mother. We now have a 80 inch 4K TV and I destroyed the cable service and replaced it with a PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii U. Dont mind the bills because they paid me good for the kids and your mother. ITs all going to be fine now.

Star Wars Battlefront news
Red Dead Redemption sequel announcement
Vita TV for North America/Europe
Lots of Vita game announcements

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back