DC Universe Online [PS4]

Arthur Sataine

PSLS Level: Bronze
PSLS Ambassador
Alright, let's talk about some DCUO!!! Love the game and personally think it is the best superhero/villain MMO on the market. My main reason for starting this topic, aside from it just not existing, was to ask if any of you who play noticed the framerate increase on PS4? It seems to run at a smooth 60fps now. I didn't see an article on the PSLS main site about it. And I had to hunt down notes on the website, as they did not include that tidbit of info in their normal patch notes.

It looks even more phenomenal now. I had just wondered if anyone had noticed.

EDIT: Can I get someone to move this to the "Game Specific Forums?" In hindsight, this is where it should be. Especially considering I have the [PS4] tag in the title.

Last edited:
I love the game as well. Just haven't played it since they switched the server and it caused my name to change. When attempting to change it back to the original name, it seems as if someone has already taken it. So until I come up with a legitimate name I'm happy with I refuse to play it.

I've played quite a bit on both the PS3 and PC, only tried the PS4 version a bit, but it seemed a much better experience overall.

As for the game specific forums. This is on a case by case basis based on how many threads there are pertaining to the topic at hand. So once we officially launch the forums, which is literally right around the corner, I will be evaluating which games garner the most threads by our community. When there enough threads u will create a forum for that thread and all the threads will be moved to that forum under Game Specific Forums. This may change in the future, but this is the route we are taking for now.

Alright. And yea, I had played it since beta. Brother and I were Frostbite and Blazar, respectively. We were on The Killing Joke and then they combined all the servers into a Megaserver. When we went to adjust our names, they were taken. Angered us quite a bit as we KNOW we were the original Frostbite and Blazar. Now, I'm Master Blazar. ;)

I also love this game. @BigPete7978 and I started in the Beta together. I fired it up on PS4 just to check things out and was very impressed with how smooth it ran. It was the first time I had played since the server merge so I was a bit upset to see my character names had been altered. I was also upset to find out that I had completely forgot how to play. LOL

I do hope to get back into it soon though.

I also love this game. @BigPete7978 and I started in the Beta together. I fired it up on PS4 just to check things out and was very impressed with how smooth it ran. It was the first time I had played since the server merge so I was a bit upset to see my character names had been altered. I was also upset to find out that I had completely forgot how to play. LOL

I do hope to get back into it soon though.

Are you two villains or heroes? I play villain mostly. And I would play more often if I had more people to play with. I don't get super serious and run raids all the time though. I like to just get into the game and enjoy all aspects of it. Sounds like you two would be a bit behind on gear. Which is fine, it is tons easier to get gear now. Except for the latest stuff.

Are you two villains or heroes? I play villain mostly. And I would play more often if I had more people to play with. I don't get super serious and run raids all the time though. I like to just get into the game and enjoy all aspects of it. Sounds like you two would be a bit behind on gear. Which is fine, it is tons easier to get gear now. Except for the latest stuff.
I have both. I currently have three characters. My main is a decent lvl while the other two are pretty low. I can't remember which is hero or villain though. LOL

I would be more than happy to party up with a few of us some weekend. I would like to play a bit on my own first to get used to everything again.

I have both. I currently have three characters. My main is a decent lvl while the other two are pretty low. I can't remember which is hero or villain though. LOL

I would be more than happy to party up with a few of us some weekend. I would like to play a bit on my own first to get used to everything again.

That's cool with me. My PSN is ArthurSataine and I am Master Blazar as my main in DCUO. Feel free to add me anytime.

I played in the beta, but not again until the PS4 launch. I fired it up, and vested a character, and played the first level. I really like the game, just need to play it more. I can't remember if I created a villain or hero.

I played in the beta, but not again until the PS4 launch. I fired it up, and vested a character, and played the first level. I really like the game, just need to play it more. I can't remember if I created a villain or hero.

That is my biggest issue. I can't play it religiously like the elitist zealots want you to. There are far too many other games I also enjoy playing. Especially on my PS4. I do play DCUO though. Love it. You just won't find me to be one of those guys that have a S^0* fit when someone doesn't do exactly what they want to in a raid.

That is my biggest issue. I can't play it religiously like the elitist zealots want you to. There are far too many other games I also enjoy playing. Especially on my PS4. I do play DCUO though. Love it. You just won't find me to be one of those guys that have a S^0* fit when someone doesn't do exactly what they want to in a raid.
Elitist Jerks are kinda sociopaths to begin with. Doesn't matter what your gear is like. You're better off running with the same people over and over again than gearing up just to have someone who has all the gear but knows nothing.

Find some people on these forums or on your PSN to play with, use PS4 voice chat or skype or ventrillo on phones if you have to and have at it.

Elitist Jerks are kinda sociopaths to begin with. Doesn't matter what your gear is like. You're better off running with the same people over and over again than gearing up just to have someone who has all the gear but knows nothing.

Find some people on these forums or on your PSN to play with, use PS4 voice chat or skype or ventrillo on phones if you have to and have at it.

I have plenty of friends and league-mates to play with. I'm just stating a general issue that plagues every MMO after time has passed. And I welcome any newbies who want to trash some heroes!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"