Deadpool Movie

Jacky

PSLS Level: Silver
I dunno about other deadpool fans but I would love to see a Deadpool CG (or animated) movie starring Nolan North as Deadpool. one that's actually true to his character.

Well, word is that Ryan Reynolds is still attached to the live action role.

Wouldn't mind seeing a North animated film, though I'm opposed to a CG film.

Well, word is that Ryan Reynolds is still attached to the live action role.

Wouldn't mind seeing a North animated film, though I'm opposed to a CG film.

i think either CG or animation with Nolan north would be awesome, because he does his character so well. just like reuben Langdon is for dante.

as far as live action goes, i just have a hard time picturing it being done RIGHT

i think either CG or animation with Nolan north would be awesome, because he does his character so well. just like reuben Langdon is for dante.

as far as live action goes, i just have a hard time picturing it being done RIGHT
I just personally don't like a majority of CG films. They almost always fall in the uncanny valley or look like trash. That's why I'd rather just see a proper animated film. CG can be properly done, but it's rare (How To Train Your Dragon, which I just watched last night was fantastic) and Marvel already has so many great animators.

Ryan Reynolds is the perfect fit for it IMO

@BigPete7978

i found ryan Reynolds to be a bad representation, imo. i just can't picture a live action movie working is all, that's wh i think a cg or animation film would be better. it would be much easier to pull off a great deadpool movie like that. no worries about having the right face, make - up work, etc....
ya, i know they take a lot of work to make, i just think they would work out better.

I just personally don't like a majority of CG films. They almost always fall in the uncanny valley or look like trash. That's why I'd rather just see a proper animated film. CG can be properly done, but it's rare (How To Train Your Dragon, which I just watched last night was fantastic) and Marvel already has so many great animators.

hence why i said OR animation, I've seen him in an animated movie before, funny as hell

hence why i said OR animation, I've seen him in an animated movie before, funny as hell
He hasn't had his own movie, but he's appeared in multiple shows and a movie. In fact, looking at it he was voiced by Nolan North in the Hulk vs. Wolverine movie. Might have to watch that now.

As for the live action film, it's reportedly 'close' to getting the greenlight and supposedly has a good script attached to it. Fox is still hesitant because Reynolds wants it to be R-Rated, it's a lesser known character and they want to avoid 'X-Men burnout.'

He hasn't had his own movie, but he's appeared in multiple shows and a movie. In fact, looking at it he was voiced by Nolan North in the Hulk vs. Wolverine movie. Might have to watch that now.

As for the live action film, it's reportedly 'close' to getting the greenlight and supposedly has a good script attached to it. Fox is still hesitant because Reynolds wants it to be R-Rated, it's a lesser known character and they want to avoid 'X-Men burnout.'

i know he hasn't, i was referring to his guest appearances in various animations. my favorite being Hulk vs. Wolverine, which you mentioned.

Ryan Reynolds was a perfect fit for Deadpool, then they cast him as Green Lantern and I hate seeing one person playing two different comic book characters.

On a side note, give me a Deadpool movie PLEASE!!!

Ryan Reynolds was a perfect fit for Deadpool, then they cast him as Green Lantern and I hate seeing one person playing two different comic book characters.

On a side note, give me a Deadpool movie PLEASE!!!

most annoying thing in existence: making a live action movie about a comic, comic book character, cartoon, video game, or book, and getting it WRONG.

@Untraditional
which is why i prefer animation, or CG, comes out much better...........well most of the time lol
but you are right, when it's done correctly, it's so much more enjoyable. i loved the game.

If only comics weren't insanely stupidly expensive.

Digital comics should be like $0.50 cents. MAYBE a dollar.

I'm not paying full price for something that won't be worth $30 dollars one day possibly if I take good care of it.

and that's where ebay comes in, where you can always find people selling stuff for any price

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"