Destiny Beta Code Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Co

Manila Ice
Staff member
Hello, PlayStation LifeStylers!

As a thank you to our loyal forum dwellers, we'll be giving a ton of Destiny beta codes exclusively in the forums! Just post a message saying why you want it, and why you deserve to get one. Best responses will get a code via PM -- it's as simple as that. Once our supply runs out, we'll let you know. So get crackin'!

Instructions on how to redeem:

• Go to http://bungie.net/beta and follow the instructions. You must have a valid Bungie.net account, so if you do not already have an account, you must create one
  • After you create or sign-in to your Bungie.net account, you will be asked to verify your email address before entering your 9 digit Destiny Beta code
  • Once you have redeemed your Beta code, your account will be approved for Beta access
  • Starting July 10, you must visit your account profile page on Bungie.net to select the platform of your choice
  • Shortly before the Beta begins for the platform of your choice (July 17 for PlayStation systems; July 23 for Xbox systems), Bungie will email you your Destiny Beta code – your Destiny Beta code will also be visible via your Bungie.net Account Profile/Redeemed Codes page, secured behind your login credentials

I'm a huge FPS and RPG fan, never had an X-Box, but was always jealous of it for Halo! Looked great. Got to play a little bit of the alpha on PS4 and I'm fiending for more. I'm ready to dive head first into this game. It's the exact game I've been waiting for. I've followed your website for a long time as one of the best websites for playstation info. It's great! I hope I win one. :)

I've been reading more and more about this game, and I've always enjoyed the Halo series, and I know Bungie has always put forth alot of work into their games. I would like to try out this Destiny beta to make sure that a day-one purchase is in my near future.

I've been waiting for this game since they first showed it. Huge fan of Bungie and the work they've put in the Halo series. This will be THE game to own this year.

I would LOVE to give the beta a shot!

I want it because an alien race is headed to earth and the only way to save humanity is to give me a beta code! For the sake of humanity give me the code

i am being honest, i really like to play a game like Destiny and i never had the chance so if you give me a beta code that would be cool:cool:

Hey guys. I'd really like to partake in the beta, but unfortunately, I don't have the means to pre-order the game. I don't have access to a credit card, nor is there a store nearby that offers the beta access program. The game seems really, really interesting, and while I'll be getting it in September regardless, I'm really wanting to jump into the world Bungie created for a little taste :)

Even if I'm not picked, it's really cool to see you guys share the Destiny love with you community! Kudos.

Hello, PlayStation LifeStylers!

As a thank you to our loyal forum dwellers, we'll be giving a ton of Destiny beta codes exclusively in the forums! Just post a message saying why you want it, and why you deserve to get one. Best responses will get a code via PM -- it's as simple as that. Once our supply runs out, we'll let you know. So get crackin'!

Instructions on how to redeem:

• Go to http://bungie.net/beta and follow the instructions. You must have a valid Bungie.net account, so if you do not already have an account, you must create one
  • After you create or sign-in to your Bungie.net account, you will be asked to verify your email address before entering your 9 digit Destiny Beta code
  • Once you have redeemed your Beta code, your account will be approved for Beta access
  • Starting July 10, you must visit your account profile page on Bungie.net to select the platform of your choice
  • Shortly before the Beta begins for the platform of your choice (July 17 for PlayStation systems; July 23 for Xbox systems), Bungie will email you your Destiny Beta code – your Destiny Beta code will also be visible via your Bungie.net Account Profile/Redeemed Codes page, secured behind your login credentials
I would LOVE a code! Just a n00b on this board, but glad to find it! I've purchased or played each and every Bungie game on console, sooo.... yeah... :)

I would like a beta code because of limited funds I have to choose wisely which games to purchase. So I want to see if it's truly how I think I will before buying it. Thank you

I would like a beta code simply to see how the game is coming along, leaving feedback if needed for improvements, and testing it out to see if I for sure want to make it a day 1 purchase. I think the game looks great thus far and feel that this one of the games that I would love to play and play quite a bit.

On a side note, thanks for the the giveaway and good luck to everyone else!

I deserve a beta code because I only recently got a ps4 and the first thing I downloaded was the destiny alpha which I managed to get a code for. I was ready to show off to my friend how awesome the ps4 was as we watched destiny alpha download, and download... and finally done. I launch, it loads, and then bungie slaps me in the face with a servers offline message. Turns out the Alpha was over but they let me download it anyways. My friend left unimpressed and I was left Destinyless. Is it my Destiny to finally get to play Destiny? That's for you to decide, do the right thing.

I just gave my brother a playstation 3 of mine in Hopes of getting to play more then just one system and see what differences there are. He's a big fan of bungie but since he just had a kid he can't really go out and buy anything. So as a favor to him i'm gonna be a nice little sister for once and try to help him out.
If i could have a code i would really appreciate it. If begging is required, lemme know i'll grab my camera or camcorder and literally beg.

I would love a Beta code as I played the Alpha and fell in love. I played Halo 3 and was on the Xbox for awhile and loved every second of Halo. But after that I transferred over to the Playstation Network and haven't gotten to experience a Bungie game since.. I would love to have me some of that Destiny Beta to rekindle my love with Bungie!

This beta code would be a perfect birthday gift from you guys to me on the 12th. :)

hi i just registered for this forums. I really want this code because destiny looks like an amazing game & if iget a chance to play it it would be an amazing opportunity. I dont really get into many betas and i would appreaciate it if i could get a chance to get a code . thx

My 13 year old son and I game together it's our thing. We are dying to play bungie's newest game. Hoping it's going to be as innovative and genre changing as halo was.

Hello,
The first time i heard something about Destiny was nearly a year ago , Destiny was planned to be one of the first next gen games but then the realase date was set back to September. Since then i've been following every YT-Channel or something else to get the lattest News and Videos. Since then i've been just loving this Game.I think it's the perfect mixture between a first Person Shooter and a RPG Game :) .Unfortunately i'm studying at the moment so sadly my Budget is low :-( therefore i wasn't able to pre-order one. Sadly i wasn't able to play the Destiny alpha too :( As it were it would be a little dream to play the beta and to get the chance to be one of the "first" ones spending hours and hours to explore this brilliant Game :)
Thanks for making something like this possible :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oompa08
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"