Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition

I have a habit of picking up the Limited Editions of StarCraft II and Diablo III on PC. :p
You don't think i have the big Diablo III box? Yeah I spent a 100 on that fucker!

However Starcraft, and the expansion I wanted the big box, but if you don't have the money you don't have it.

Can anyone tell me what those Demons are that randomly spawn? You know they are coming because you hear what sounds like a horn blow around three times I think. Do they spawn after a certain amount of play time logged or is it completely random? I play on Expert difficulty, I have no idea if the difficulty level has any bearing on spawn frequency.

Can anyone tell me what those Demons are that randomly spawn? You know they are coming because you hear what sounds like a horn blow around three times I think. Do they spawn after a certain amount of play time logged or is it completely random? I play on Expert difficulty, I have no idea if the difficulty level has any bearing on spawn frequency.
I've seen them on Normal and Hard as well. Their names are usually "Killer of -FRIEND'S PSN NAME". Not sure what they are or what causes them to spawn beyond that.

I've seen them on Normal and Hard as well. Their names are usually "Killer of -FRIEND'S PSN NAME". Not sure what they are or what causes them to spawn beyond that.

Ahh I didn't even notice their names. Interesting...

In the earlier levels, they were easier to kill, but yesterday, I had 2 spawn in the same play session. They both killed me because they happened to show up when I leveled up well past my gear and was too lazy to upgrade yet.:rolleyes:

Ahh I didn't even notice their names. Interesting...

In the earlier levels, they were easier to kill, but yesterday, I had 2 spawn in the same play session. They both killed me because they happened to show up when I leveled up well past my gear and was too lazy to upgrade yet.:rolleyes:
Lesson learned, right? haha

Ahh I didn't even notice their names. Interestinhop in a fame and sometimes drag

In the earlier levels, they were easier to kill, but yesterday, I had 2 spawn in the same play session. They both When you die on a standard mob sometimes they will open up a portal. that portal will open uo
sorry for the late reply. they are nemesis. they jump from a friend's game to the next and pier up every time they kill someone and have a higher legendsy/gift chance.

Problem is when i do Diablo 3 I don't always get around to typing on forums, or same with Final Fantasy XIV.

However when I'm waiting for night to turn to day on hard mode on Minecraft I have time to mess around on forums. XD

Problem is when i do Diablo 3 I don't always get around to typing on forums, or same with Final Fantasy XIV.

However when I'm waiting for night to turn to day on hard mode on Minecraft I have time to mess around on forums. XD

I played a little bit of Minecraft on PC. I was playing the PS4 demo but cant get past the tutorial.

I will be getting it soonish, next month by the latest (bills and concert money lol), but it will be PS3, as I have no plans on upgrading to PS4 anytime soon.
For now, just contenting myself with leveling all my other characters. I can't wait to get RoS.

I played a little bit of Minecraft on PC. I was playing the PS4 demo but cant get past the tutorial.
You usually just create a new world. is that option not there?

the best path is Ps3 then $5.00 upgrade. That gets you the Vita version when that comes out too.

tried on my friend's console..

Still prefer to play it on PC.
I would too, if I had a better PC, friends to play with on PC, and didn't have to buy an extra copy to play with my wife, and people I wanted to play with were on PC... so on and so fourth.

PS4 version is the version worth playing for me. Plus the ability to kick back and relax is worth it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"