During Game Time?

Quezun

PSLS Level: Bronze
To the over 21 crowd, who likes to enjoy an adult beverage while they game? I like rum and pepsi or maybe a good craft beer.

Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka and orange soda (tastes like an orange dreamsicle)
Vodka and pretty much anything (cranapple juice, sprite, orange juice)
Shiner Bock
Budweiser Black Crown
Captain Morgan and Dr. Pepper or Pepsi
I shall think of more :p

@Lifewish, a good bottle of wine is always good. Im partial to a good Merlot. @BigPete7978, I love Captain Morgan's Private Stock and Pepsi, its nice and smooth.

This is the only wine I will really drink.

13429173_201307241356.jpg

Whatever beer is available in the fridge usually, which is most often stocked with the great local brewery (Wasatch, Uinta, Squatters, etc.) creations that we have here in Utah. It's hilarious to me that such a religion focused region can somehow craft some of the best, award winning beers on the planet. Not complaining at all.

If we have liqueur available, I'll go with the some great whiskey mixes.

I like a good dark beer that doesn't peel the skin from the back of my throat or a spiced rum cocktail. I'm the guy that goes to the local liquor store with the "Create your own six-pack for $8" and buys the foreign shit that he'll never remember the name of. For major branded beers, I like Guinness Stout, Sam Adams Black Lager (or their craft beers when I can find them), and Beck's Dark. For spiced rum, I love the Kraken, Sailor Jerry, Pyrat XO Reserve, and Capt. Morgan Private Stock.

Favorite home-made rum cocktails
Kraken Dew Sunset:
Take a 20 oz. bottle of Mountain Dew Voltage, and drink it down to the top of the label. Fill the top of it back with Kraken. If you do it right, above the label will be black and below the label will be blue. Turn it upside down, and watch the colors mix for an awesome seasickening sunset. It tastes like cotton candy.

Dolph Lundgren (pretend White Russian):
Fill a shotglass with half-Kahlua and half spiced rum. Pour it into an 8-ounce glass of milk. Dump that mixture into a rocks glass with ice in it, and punch the shit outta Sylvester Stallone.

Also this is really good, but I recommend using a small pumpkin to avoid drinking yourself to death:
pumpkin punch.jpg

@Chandler Wood, I've only ever had Jack Daniels, what are some other good ones as far as whiskey goes?
I love my Jack. That's really what I default to most often so good choice there. You can get some really high end, top-shelf stuff that is really, really good, but Jack is good value I think.

Im a Scotch and Craft Beer Guy Myself. Favorite Beers right now are Lazy Magnolias: Souther Pecan and Boulevard Brewery: Unfiltered Wheat. And I have about 9 different bottle of scotch I am working through.

Im a Scotch and Craft Beer Guy Myself. Favorite Beers right now are Lazy Magnolias: Souther Pecan and Boulevard Brewery: Unfiltered Wheat. And I have about 9 different bottle of scotch I am working through.
Mmmmm, craft beers... My Dad's ex-wife (we're still friends with that family) confiscated a whole bunch of PBR from her son (my ex step-brother) and it was a wake up call. I haven't had anything but good craft beers in a long, long time, so it was really weird to suddenly have 12 canned PBRs in my fridge to drink. I realize that I spoil myself a lot with craft beers and local brews.

Mmmmm, craft beers... My Dad's ex-wife (we're still friends with that family) confiscated a whole bunch of PBR from her son (my ex step-brother) and it was a wake up call. I haven't had anything but good craft beers in a long, long time, so it was really weird to suddenly have 12 canned PBRs in my fridge to drink. I realize that I spoil myself a lot with craft beers and local brews.
Relevant video:

There are worse Beers than PBR though. I actually dont even mind PBR, It is the Blue Ribbon Winner after all! :)

There are worse Beers than PBR though. I actually dont even mind PBR, It is the Blue Ribbon Winner after all! :)
Too true, for a cheap beer, it's definitely drinkable. And with a little lime flavored beer salt, it perks up to "not half-bad!"

Alaskan Amber is my beer of choice, and Jagermeister and gin (not together!) are my liquors. Though I'll try/drink most anything except wine. I'll be making a batch of apple pie soon, may be an excuse to get everybody together for some Wii!

Alaskan Amber is my beer of choice, and Jagermeister and gin (not together!) are my liquors. Though I'll try/drink most anything except wine. I'll be making a batch of apple pie soon, may be an excuse to get everybody together for some Wii!
Jagermeister is a bad drink for me. I like it, but typically do outlandish shit when drinking it. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"