Fan Art Competition

OGLinux

PSLS Level: Bronze
Hey everyone! Welcome to the PlayStation LifeStyle forums. We're glad you're involved in our community and we'd love to see some talent!

This thread is for our PlayStation-centric Fan Art Competition! Here's the time frame and rules:

• Begins March 3rd
  • Ends March 31st
  • Winners will be announced April 3rd
  • As mentioned above, all fan art submissions must be PlayStation-centric!
  • Only one submission is allowed per participant, however re-submissions may be made by editing your original post before the competition's end
  • Winners will be chosen by popular vote that will take place in another thread at a later date, after final submission day (March 31st).

Prizes will be awarded to the 1st and 2nd place winners.

1st place - $20 PSN card
2nd place - Game code (TBD)

Now get creating! See you back here later with your submission! And thanks for taking part!

- PSLS Staff

Hey everyone! Welcome to the PlayStation LifeStyle forums. We're glad you're involved in our community and we'd love to see some talent!

This thread is for our PlayStation-centric Fan Art Competition! Here's the time frame and rules:

• Begins March 3rd
  • Ends March 31st
  • Winners will be announced April 3rd
  • As mentioned above, all fan art submissions must be PlayStation-centric!
  • Only one submission is allowed per participant, however re-submissions may be made by editing your original post before the competition's end
  • Winners will be chosen by popular vote that will take place in another thread at a later date, after final submission day (March 31st).

Prizes will be awarded to the 1st and 2nd place winners.

1st place - $20 PSN card
2nd place - Game code (TBD)

Now get creating! See you back here later with your submission! And thanks for taking part!

- PSLS Staff

hi... by fan art what kind of art do you mean? is it for drawings only? or are cosplay photography, sculptures, movie/video and other forms of art accepted also? thanks

hi... by fan art what kind of art do you mean? is it for drawings only? or are cosplay photography, sculptures, movie/video and other forms of art accepted also? thanks

Hey @chichi ! Thanks for asking. We are open to most forms of artistic expression when it comes to fan art, so go ahead and submit something, in whatever form it may be, and it will be considered!

Hey @chichi ! Thanks for asking. We are open to most forms of artistic expression when it comes to fan art, so go ahead and submit something, in whatever form it may be, and it will be considered!
and i would assume that all of the contents must be original, right?

I am a little confused. When a submission is entered, do we not get to see them? Or has there been no entries yet? I keep checking back to this because I love some good fan art.

I am a little confused. When a submission is entered, do we not get to see them? Or has there been no entries yet? I keep checking back to this because I love some good fan art.

The entries should be posted here.

I think the people are taking a lot of time on it honestly. They have until March 31st :)

so could this be from 3dr party games too or does it have to be only Sony Playstation games?

Last edited:
so could this be from 3dr party games too or does it have to be only Playstation games?

As stated in the rules, all submissions must be playstation centric! PlayStation franchises, playstation characters, playstation hardware! Third party implies multi console, non-playstation centric.

...So I take it this wouldn't be allowed then right? (TLOU Spoilers)
*Very NSFW* (She is hot though :p)
**This is not an actual submission and it's also not mine**

Last edited:
I'm interested in participating in this competition. Would I have to upload my piece here or is there a specific email address I could send it to?

This is a sketch 0f Cloud from Final Fantasy 7. I know he isn't Sony owned but he is an iconic Playstation character.
1975266_10151747008299058_1355605789_n.jpg

All Hail Overlord Priere Contest Version.png
This is fan art based on the Disgaea games. I call it "All Hail Overlord Priere". Overlord Priere is the one sitting on the throne and she is accompanied by a female Succubus.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"