Final Fantasy XIV Beta

I remember cap was 30 in the original, and they rose cap to 50 on the final phase before release. They probably won't raise it so that people don't level as fast as people did during the time.
Well the beta servers won't have characters carry over right?

Well the beta servers won't have characters carry over right?

The max in gold release IS 50.

Phase 2 characters will carry over. Just not those from Feb 22-Mar 3. And I believe, as was stated, the cap will be removed so we can level to 50. It starts the 7th (I believe) and ends the 11th. Which is when early access begins, so, yea. We'll see our data roll over at that point.

nice! I'm anxious to use my actual XIV character on PS4. The beta is nice, but I want to be making some actual progress. I spent all of my time crafting so far, I've been playing since the first PS3 beta and I still haven't finished the story yet! Then again, I'm up to level 50 on all of my crafting classes :)

nice! I'm anxious to use my actual XIV character on PS4. The beta is nice, but I want to be making some actual progress. I spent all of my time crafting so far, I've been playing since the first PS3 beta and I still haven't finished the story yet! Then again, I'm up to level 50 on all of my crafting classes :)
I am level 50 on multiple classes and crafting on the PS3. XD reverse problem.

It's a good game. I didn't think I would like playing it, and , to be honest, I stopped playing after 10 minutes.

I came back to it, figured out how to enlarge the menu's and some of the text, and had a lot of fun. After I figure some other things out I was enjoying the beta.

I'm gonna pick it up, when it's released.

It's a good game. I didn't think I would like playing it, and , to be honest, I stopped playing after 10 minutes.

I came back to it, figured out how to enlarge the menu's and some of the text, and had a lot of fun. After I figure some other things out I was enjoying the beta.

I'm gonna pick it up, when it's released.
You could pick it up on the PS3 and then get it free on the PS4. That way everything would be set. PS3 version isn't quite as nice though I'm sure.

It's a great experience and a great game. Played the Beta, have it on PS3 and the PS4 beta but stopped paying on PS3 because I couldn't find myself spending hours on end playing it. Gonna give Elder Scrolls a shot when it comes out on PS4. Hearing a lot of good about that, more so than the good on FFXIV, if I like it, I will definitely keep paying the subscription service to play more Elder Scrolls. I think I'll wait for XV to get back into Final Fantasy. Lots of games coming out for PS4, can't even decide to stick to one game for too long.

It's a great experience and a great game. Played the Beta, have it on PS3 and the PS4 beta but stopped paying on PS3 because I couldn't find myself spending hours on end playing it. Gonna give Elder Scrolls a shot when it comes out on PS4. Hearing a lot of good about that, more so than the good on FFXIV, if I like it, I will definitely keep paying the subscription service to play more Elder Scrolls. I think I'll wait for XV to get back into Final Fantasy. Lots of games coming out for PS4, can't even decide to stick to one game for too long.

XIV: ARR is the first title in the series since IX (In my opinion X was the last good one and the beginning of the bad ones) to bring back that Final Fantasy atmosphere. That soul it once had. Did you fully experience the game? Beat the story, run all the dungeons, leves, etc? Hell, sometimes I just enjoy walking around and taking the world in.

XIV: ARR is the first title in the series since IX (In my opinion X was the last good one and the beginning of the bad ones) to bring back that Final Fantasy atmosphere. That soul it once had. Did you fully experience the game? Beat the story, run all the dungeons, leves, etc? Hell, sometimes I just enjoy walking around and taking the world in.
Then that is awesome that they were able to return to that level of greatness. Final Fantasy used to be my favorite series hands down. It all changed after FFX. Hopefully FFXV is the redemption for them. Being back open worlds, airships, etc. bring back what made the series great. A story I care about. There is so much to list it's ridiculous.

Then that is awesome that they were able to return to that level of greatness. Final Fantasy used to be my favorite series hands down. It all changed after FFX. Hopefully FFXV is the redemption for them. Being back open worlds, airships, etc. bring back what made the series great. A story I care about. There is so much to list it's ridiculous.

Those were always my biggest issues with X. It was far too linear for my liking. I want those vast, open worlds again. Chocobo riding/breeding, airships I control, hidden dungeons, insane bosses, etc. We must have a return to what made them phenomenal!

Those were always my biggest issues with X. It was far too linear for my liking. I want those vast, open worlds again. Chocobo riding/breeding, airships I control, hidden dungeons, insane bosses, etc. We must have a return to what made them phenomenal!
Couldn't agree more.

Well blame the 360 I say for 13 not being quite up to par.

The game was 4 discs big, and they removed around half the game they said.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"