Fun Trophies

Discussion in 'Trophies' started by stolenxnametag, May 11, 2014.

1. stolenxnametag

stolenxnametag PSLS Level: Kraken PSLS Ambassador

PSN:
    arithrottle
    I just finished playing Octodad: Dadliest Catch on PS4, and I had a lot of fun picking up the trophies that I missed after I finished the game the first time. It was a bronze-fest of 20 trophies, but some of those trophies actually added to the experience for me! Some of the things that you do for trophies in that game actually trigger other dialogues or events in the game, so that was really surprising to me. Also, while I haven't finished Final Fantasy X HD yet, the things you do for trophies in that game are also things that trigger new events, unlock abilities for Yuna and friends, or remind you of things that you might have missed while grinding through side quests (such as buying the spheres from the theater in Luca, which is something that I completely forgot to do when I played FFX on PS2).

What trophy or trophy list was the most fun for you?

2. Jacky

Jacky PSLS Level: Silver

PSN:
    ScoobyPup01
    all of the deadpool trophies, and the trophy for being as evil as aiden can be in the game Beyond: two souls

stolenxnametag likes this.
  3. Chandler Wood

Chandler Wood Get Off My Wood Staff Member

PSN:
    Wedge19
    Hmmm, good question, it's been all yard work and no trophies for me this weekend, so I'll have to get back into the trophy game and see what has been really fun to do.

4. stolenxnametag

PSN:
    arithrottle
    Be careful re-hanging a birdhouse if it happens to fall while you're outside. The neighbor is an evil chef with a mean riding mower.

5. Mandalore

Mandalore PSLS Level: Newbie

PSN:
    Dirtyhippie324
    All of the trophies for Octodad and Stick it to the man have been very entertaining.

stolenxnametag likes this.
  6. Chandler Wood

Chandler Wood Get Off My Wood Staff Member

PSN:
    Wedge19
    I tend to do most chores all wobbly and Octodad like just to make @D'yani laugh! Unloading the dishwasher is more fun that way!

D'yani likes this.
  7. stolenxnametag

PSN:
    arithrottle
    I typically destroy my living room and bedroom every time I wake up just like he does. My wife and occasional guests call it "floating out of bed."

D'yani likes this.