Gambit is Channing Tatum....??? WTF!

Don't know how I feel about Channing playing my favorite X-Man.

And @Lifewish Taylor Kitsch did NOT play a damn good Gambit. He was atrocious. Remy LeBeau deserves a better actor than that tool.

And @Lifewish Taylor Kitsch did NOT play a damn good Gambit. He was atrocious. Remy LeBeau deserves a better actor than that tool.
I like Taylor Kitsch as an actor though. He was part of one of my favorite TV shows of all time, Friday Night Lights, and did a fantastic job.

I thought he played a perfectly acceptable Gambit and would dare say most of his downfall came down to the fact that the Wolverine movie was written by mentally handicapped kids who were upset because they were left off the Special Olympic rosters due to allegations of drug use and some mean faces they made at the coach.

dwtYU.gif

I thought he played a perfectly acceptable Gambit and would dare say most of his downfall came down to the fact that the Wolverine movie was written by mentally handicapped kids who were upset because they were left off the Special Olympic rosters due to allegations of drug use and some mean faces they made at the coach.

dwtYU.gif

I disagree. He did not put enough effort in the character. Just wasn't enough of the Ragin' Cajun in there. He played on his charm, which sorta worked but didn't really culminate into a proper representation. But hey, I just love Gambit. Perhaps I'm expecting too much from actors.

I like Taylor Kitsch as an actor though. He was part of one of my favorite TV shows of all time, Friday Night Lights, and did a fantastic job.

Oh yea. Kitsch is a fairly decent actor. I just think he mucked up Gambit. I very much enjoy most of his roles.

I'm 100% sure @Lifewish will say meh to this. But people are already talking about his performance in this upcoming movie. After this trailer I am definitely looking forward to the movie.

I'm just here wondering how nobody has mentioned Ledger's role in Candy, which was absolutely fucking mindblowingly good.

As for Channing Tatum playing Gambit: I like the fact that Channing Tatum gives zero fucks (apparently), and it shows in the way he carries himself. A very Gambit-like trait.

But I won't compare him to Ledger. I am more likely to compare him to Chris Evans' Captain America, which blew me away! And that considering what a steaming pile of shit the Fantastic Four movies turned out to be.

And if Chris Evans can make Captain America (which really isn't my favorite super hero AT ALL) look good, I'm willing to give Tatum the benefit of the doubt.

I certainly prefer a Gambit movie with Tatum than another Wolverine movie, at the rate those are going.

Hmm... how about looking at these hotness overload of Channing Tatum photos. I can't wait to see him again on Magic Mike XXL.

...and he'll be playing on the big screen as Gambit too. . soon..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"