Got a selection of good things on sale, stranger.

Chalryn

PSLS Level: Bronze
Hope there's nothing wrong with a post like this, but I'd hate to see the opportunity go to waste... I got an okay from Lifewish, but if anyone else among the staff here sees an issue, just lemme know, delete the post, whatever.

Anyway, here's the gist: my job's getting rid of all their video games. We've already slimmed down the selection quite a bit, but have a case with a bunch of titles leftover, and it's all marked down an additional 30% off the already (more-or-less) reduced clearance prices. Some are good deals, and some aren't. But I figured, since they've kind of just been sitting there for a while, and I'd hate to see them simply shipped back to the manufacturer, I'd try offering to pick them up and ship 'em out if anyone's interested in buying any of them. I've compiled a list, so take a gander, and if anyone's interested in anything, I'll try to grab it before it's gone, and we can set up some sort of exchange via PM or whatever.

(Prices listed here are with the 30% already taken off.)

PlayStation 4
$39.90 - Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
$26.60 - Knack
$25.90 - Lords of the Fallen
$20.30 - Madden
$26.60 - Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
$26.60 - Thief

PlayStation 3
$33.60 - Amazing Spider-man 2, The
$20.98 - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition
$39.90 - Assassin's Creed: Rogue
$13.30 - Batman: Arkham City (GotY Ed.)
$13.30 - Batman: Arkham Origins
$20.30 - Battlefield 4
$26.60 - Call of Duty: Ghosts
$26.60 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2*
$26.60 - Dark Souls II
$39.90 - Destiny
$39.90 - Dragon Age: Inquisition
$39.90 - Evil Within, The
$39.90 - Farcry 4: Limited Edition
$20.30 - FIFA'14
$20.30 - Grid Autosport
$26.60 - Last of Us, The
$20.30 - Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
$20.30 - Tales of Xillia 2
$17.50 - Wolfenstein: The New Order
$20.30 - WWE 2K14

Xbox One
$39.90 - Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
$34.30 - Evil Within, The
$17.50 - Kinect Sports: Rivals
$25.90 - Lords of the Fallen
$26.60 - Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
$39.90 - Sunset Overdrive (Day One Edition)
$26.60 - Thief

Xbox 360
$33.60 - Amazing Spider-man 2, The
$39.90 - Assassin's Creed: Rogue
$26.60 - Dark Souls II
$35.00 - Dragon Age: Inquisition
$39.90 - Farcry 4: Limited Edition
$20.30 - FIFA'14
$13.30 - Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition
$26.60 - NBA 2K14
$17.50 - Wolfenstein: The New Order

Wii U
$16.80 - Nintendo Land

3DS
$23.80 - Kirby Triple Deluxe
$20.30 - Mario Kart 7
$20.30 - Monster High: 13 Wishes
$20.30 - Super Mario Bros. 2, New

(*) I actually have two extra copies of Lords of Shadow 2, that I picked up when we had it on sale for even cheaper, so if anyone's interested, I can part with those for a little less: $20 apiece.

There's also a copy of Assassin's Creed: Black Flag floating around, but I don't think it's on clearance, for whatever reason. Rings up at $19.99, if anyone's interested regardless.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting! I have everything that I would want to buy on that list, but let me know if you some more stuff lying around. I have:
PS4
PS3
Vita
New 3DS
Wii U
I would definitely like to pick up some titles for the Vita or Nintendo stuffs. Also, if you have any digital codes let me know. I can probably send you some cash through Paypal or something. :D

Updated the list with those missing prices, as well as a Mortal Kombat game I didn't see before. We also have a bunch of miscellaneous kids' Wii and DS/3DS games, but doubtfully anything of interest, regardless of price -- the kinds of games most places never actually sell, lol. If anyone has kids and is looking for an older game, though, lemme know what it is, and I'll check when I get a chance.

We also have gaming accessories with an additional 20% off, but we've already sold out of the more significant stuff (i.e. controllers). Still have a couple of Turtle Beach headsets and whatnot sitting around, though, plus little stuff like joystick pads, 3DS cases and stylus pens, etc., so again, if anyone wants me to check around for anything in particular, just lemme know, and I'll see if we've got it.

I have a shit ton Of stuff that i'm selling on ebay, alot of imports and local items. Most of which are out of print.

Suppose I should've updated this... The majority of the games have since sold, but what's left is at an additional 45% off now.
I'm interested in Lords Of The Fallen and Diablo 3 for ps4.
The PS4 version of D3 is sold out, unfortunately, but we might still have LotF for it. I'll check when I go in tomorrow and let you know. (If we do, the new price should be around $23.74, by the way.)

Actually, generally speaking, it seems like we're just about sold out of all PS3/PS4 games. Most of what's left, aside from the random DS games no one cares about, is Xbox titles/versions. A good sign for Sony, perhaps?

I'm trying to thin out my PS3 collection. Would anyone be interested in some PS3 games for like $7 each + shipping?

The PS4 version of D3 is sold out, unfortunately, but we might still have LotF for it. I'll check when I go in tomorrow and let you know.
Yeah, sorry, man, it's gone. Hardly have any PS3/PS4 games at all now.

I'm trying to thin out my PS3 collection. Would anyone be interested in some PS3 games for like $7 each + shipping?
Depends. Got a link to your collection (or at least the titles you're willing to part with) somewhere? Shouldn't really be spending much more than I already have, but I'll take a gander, and see if something catches my fancy.

And I guess this may as well become the official "trying to sell some shit" topic? Haha.

Can we sell things on here that might assist in our gaming? Like, my children? They're pretty good kids, but they require a level of responsibility that I haven't attained yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"