Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- PS4

newgames

PSLS Level: Bronze
Guilty-Gear-Xrd-1024x576.jpg

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- Demo Gameplay Sol Badguy Vs Ramlethal Stage 8 Final

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- Demo Gameplay Sol Badguy Vs Slayer

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- Demo Gameplay Arcade mode Sol Badguy

Just in case anyone is interested, most Gamestops across the US received an early shipment of GGXrd and they've been allowed to break the street date. I just picked up a copy, and yes it's the motherfucking GOTY. Unfortunately the LE has been delayed until 12/23, so I picked up the standard edition for now and I'm just going to sell it to a friend for $40 at a later time because Gamestop would only give me $20 if I traded it in.

I'm still considering the purchase of this. How does it compare to older GG games?
If you care about the fighting game and the fighting mechanics, and don't need a ton of mini games and fluffy content... Then it's probably the best to date.

If you want a bunch of extra modes, and fluff content like the Adveture Mode in Soul Calibur 2, or Tekken 6, go grab something else.

If you care about the fighting game and the fighting mechanics, and don't need a ton of mini games and fluffy content... Then it's probably the best to date.

If you want a bunch of extra modes, and fluff content like the Adveture Mode in Soul Calibur 2, or Tekken 6, go grab something else.
That's what I like to hear! :D

It's actually a bit slower than AC+R and Danger Time is completely unnecessary. I'd still recommend Xrd over Accent Core because of how accessible it is, but I can't help but be disappointed when I compare it to the last GG release.

PSLS never put up a review, I might just have to post a community one

It's actually a bit slower than AC+R and Danger Time is completely unnecessary. I'd still recommend Xrd over Accent Core because of how accessible it is, but I can't help but be disappointed when I compare it to the last GG release.

PSLS never put up a review, I might just have to post a community one
I'm just looking at the metacritics and all but 2 of the reviews are 80+

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/guilty-gear-xrd--sign-/critic-reviews

The mixed reviews basically say "Great game but light on content" which is basically what I was saying. My friend loves the new Guilty Gear, the Demo was just beautiful and played well, the game and the backgrounds look 2D but the game is actually fully 3D with 3D models in the background going around in circles and up stairs, or cats hissing and people bouncing back and fourth, but when you do a special move you see it pan around in full 3D without missing a beat, and it's... just dynamic, beautiful, clean.

I really only played GG with a few characters and those weren't in the Demo, and it's been so many years since I've played those games and I really only played them in arcades, so while I have some experience with the game it's not a deep deep level. So... I can only go based off of what I see and hear, and it's basically all positive.

It also doesn't hurt that PS3 and 4 players can play together.

I'm just kinda hesitating because money is kinda low, and it's hard for me to justify 60 on a game that will get a new version every year and a half maybe 2 years with a huge price cuts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"