• In their cases

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • In a CD booklet/binder

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A spindle

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • In a pile

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other (PLEASE SHARE IN THE COMMENTS!!!)

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Hugo Stiglitz

PSLS Level: Bronze
You can give multiple answers.

I figure some people may have some games in each of the first 2 options, or maybe even more.

If you have a unique solution that I didn't think of, PLEASE SHARE!!

Currently, 48 of my PS3 bluray discs are in a booklet. GT6 is still in its case.

Some of my PS2 games are in their cases, or in a small booklet.

My PS4 games are all still in their cases but I'm looking to change that since I have 11 and I ran out of space on the small case holder I have and I want to keep all the games together once I get my next retail game, which will definitely be METRO REDUX FTW!!!!

I just skewed the results. Dreamcast games and PS1 games are in a binder.

PS2 used to be in a binder now in cases.

Games I've played this year are in a pile, or in a spindle.

Games I haven't played are in their cases.

mine are separated by system, put in order by which ones I favor the most/ play the most. I keep them enclosed in their respective cases, placed neatly on a shelf and kept in room temperature. seriously.

mine are separated by system, put in order by which ones I favor the most/ play the most. I keep them enclosed in their respective cases, placed neatly on a shelf and kept in room temperature. seriously.

I used to put them in order of how much I liked or played them but now I do alphabetical.

At one point I had them organized by genre lol

I used to put them in order of how much I liked or played them but now I do alphabetical.

At one point I had them organized by genre lol

I'm just really anal when it comes to my electronics and cd's or dvd's or games. My cds are alphabetically organized (and organized by show if it's a soundtrack then alphabetically). i never let anybody touch my electronics, i'm very protective of all my stuff. If you saw them they would look like they were kept in mint condition.

I'm just really anal when it comes to my electronics and cd's or dvd's or games. My cds are alphabetically organized (and organized by show if it's a soundtrack then alphabetically). i never let anybody touch my electronics, i'm very protective of all my stuff. If you saw them they would look like they were kept in mint condition.
I used to have them done Alphabetically.

Then I separated by Genre.

Then I separated by how many players could play because I'd regularly have 1-3 people over, so I needed to point to a section of games and say "Here choose one of these" so that my neighbor's younger brother could find a game we could play quickly.

Usually just in the cases stuffed in the entertainment center somewhere.. i don't really "display" my games anymore and rarely keep them that long.

I have mine in the cases arranged by system then alphabetically with my 1 and only collectors edition statue (Uncharted 3) seperating PS3 from PS4 games

Mine are all in their cases, displayed under my movies, organized by system, then type of game. The only games not in cases are the old cartridge types. My SNES games and other special games are hidden in my bedroom, due to theft in the past and I'm paranoid. My PS2 games are in there as well, because that is where my PS2 is :p

Games are all in their cases. They used to be displayed proudly on a shelf, but moving and having a smaller house means that most all of them are still boxed up and hidden away. Occasionally I'll dig through and pull out something, and I have a few games scattered around near and on my TV stand.

Mine are in their cases, kept in cabinets for display and quick access. My old gen PS,PS2 and original Xbox games are kept in locked chests, some of which are still in their protective plastic wrap unopened. (Never got around to playing them!!) :)

My games are in their cases in a favorite order. I only have a like less than 20 ps3 games right now and all are favorites and COD BO2 that is not a favorite but is the generic thing to play when people get together. This land is filled with addicts to that"legal "drug" . But lets get to the point.

My organized pile has God of War series, followed by resident evil games, AC3 ( the only AC that I currently own) and some 2 or 3 games that I dont remember right now for some odd reason haha. Beside that pile I have my collector's and limited editions. Bioshock Infinite, God of War Ascension CE, InFamous SS CE, TLOU PS3 Artbook CE, South Park CE and the biggest one my Dark Souls 2 CE. I also have my little collection of marvel figures, 3 vynil figures ( Walking Dead's Rick and Zombie and I also have a Batman) and my Lightning Returns Lightning figure unopened.

P.S. I also have a Family Guy's Brain plushie hahaha.

in an effort to safeguard mine even more, I hired a ninja midget to stand guard on my collection. He is tiny, but that's what makes him so deadly!

My games are stacked in a basket so I am able to flip through them while they are standing up in their cases.

I also put them in alphabetical order, that being said. the majority of my PS4 games are all Digital.

I keep them in a magical secret vault that can only be opened at the strike of midnight and a magic password spoken in pig latin.

I keep them in a magical secret vault that can only be opened at the strike of midnight and a magic password spoken in pig latin.

Really? That's a funny coincidence because mine is locked behind an elvish door that can only be opened on the last light of Durin's Day

Really? That's a funny coincidence because mine is locked behind an elvish door that can only be opened on the last light of Durin's Day
In Minecraft people actually make waterfalls of magma, where you have to use a fishing rod in order to hit a pressure plate in order to open a secret door. Crazy right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"