• Not really: take or leave

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

neilung

PSLS Level: Newbie
Infamous paper trail is amazing, those who havent played it please visit:

www.infamouspapertrail.com
to play it.

Its highly engrossing and clever content.

Note: please dont use any help (walkthroughs etc.) on the detective stuff, it may take time, but its so worth it.

Its made Infamous: Second son from a solid 8.5 infamous game to a 9+ game for me.

Really looking forward to part 2.

Moving this to the inFAMOUS section ;)

As for the DLC I definitely agree. I haven't seen any games that incorporate things like this via game and web browser. The detective stuff was fantastic. Well worthy as an addition to this awesome exclusive title.

Btw, welcome to the forums :)

I still need to to do to do more to do more on to do more on it to do more on it but I really like it so far

I still need to to do to do more to do more on to do more on it to do more on it but I really like it so far
A double post AND you sound like a crazy person....? Everything ok? ;)

On topic though, Paper Trail is fun and great, and I am really loving it, but it is rolling out much too slowly. Over 6 weeks worth of time? I am holding off on my evil playthrough just so that I can get whatever benefits Paper Trail will give us in the long run and use them on that playthrough. Either Paper Trail is taking too long, or this game is too easy to Platinum, or a little of both.

A double post AND you sound like a crazy person....? Everything ok? ;)

On topic though, Paper Trail is fun and great, and I am really loving it, but it is rolling out much too slowly. Over 6 weeks worth of time? I am holding off on my evil playthrough just so that I can get whatever benefits Paper Trail will give us in the long run and use them on that playthrough. Either Paper Trail is taking too long, or this game is too easy to Platinum, or a little of both.
A little bit of both I think. The first two games were stupid easy to platinum also.

It's interesting but omg is it a time consumer. The web stuff is annoying. I don't want to sit around for 3 hours every week trying to figure out random passcodes. Not worth the time. So yes, I'm googling it and finding the cheap ways to get past. I have no patience for that random code drone and now this phone that needs to be unlocked, which I have no clue of how to unlock. Ugh.

If they had put it in the game, id actually care about it. As it is, i have no intention of going on my computer to unlock stuff for my game. And the in game mission was just shoot a buncha guys and find a "clue".

While im at it, coles legacy was a waste of my time too. Shoot a bunch of guys, listen to audio. Glad it was free.

This is my favorite game so far cant put it down about 63% done with the 1st run through and man, i love the story line and the "Paper Trail" Cant wait to play through again and be evil as all hell... no pun intended

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"