inFamous Second Son Review

Ok review, although I found some the complaints strange, mostly pointing out that you can miss small details if you just play the game. That seems like a weird thing to complain about, and even weirder to post on the cons at the end.

Ok review, although I found some the complaints strange, mostly pointing out that you can miss small details if you just play the game. That seems like a weird thing to complain about, and even weirder to post on the cons at the end.
Agreed. I just saw that IGN said "the advancements it has made beg it to be held at a higher standard". I just don't get this idea. I mean other games aren't held to these standards. COD has been the same game for about six years now and still gets a 9 or 10 every year.

Did reviewers(early players before March 21) play with patch 1.01, was wondering if this could had improved the score of the game?

What does 1.01 bring to the game?
Paper Trail storyline (viaVideogamer), which gives you 19 free story missions, exclusive web content, and roughly 5 hours of gameplay as you follow the trail of origami doves to learn the full story behind the DUP’s occupation of Seattle. This new content will be doled out over the next six weeks, and is co-developed by Sucker Punch and 42 Entertainment.

Elsewhere with the update, you can expect the pre-order bonus of Cole’s Legacy DLC to be ready (it adds four missions and is about 1 hour long), boss fights that have been re-tuned for difficulty and fun (along with having more dynamic behaviors and attacks), and the following balancing and technical improvements:

Difficulty

• Normal difficulty has been slightly increased to challenge the player’s mastery of their powers
  • Expert difficulty has been fine-tuned to ensure it is the best experience for skilled gamers
  • Karma progression extended to support longer playtime
Pedestrians and DUPs

• Engine performance tweaks to allow for more life and activity in the city
  • Increased pedestrian and traffic density and variety
  • Increased pedestrian-related karmic opportunities
  • Post-story enemy activity and DUP raids
Technical Improvements

Paper Trail storyline (viaVideogamer), which gives you 19 free story missions, exclusive web content, and roughly 5 hours of gameplay as you follow the trail of origami doves to learn the full story behind the DUP’s occupation of Seattle. This new content will be doled out over the next six weeks, and is co-developed by Sucker Punch and 42 Entertainment.

Elsewhere with the update, you can expect the pre-order bonus of Cole’s Legacy DLC to be ready (it adds four missions and is about 1 hour long), boss fights that have been re-tuned for difficulty and fun (along with having more dynamic behaviors and attacks), and the following balancing and technical improvements:

Difficulty

• Normal difficulty has been slightly increased to challenge the player’s mastery of their powers
  • Expert difficulty has been fine-tuned to ensure it is the best experience for skilled gamers
  • Karma progression extended to support longer playtime
Pedestrians and DUPs

• Engine performance tweaks to allow for more life and activity in the city
  • Increased pedestrian and traffic density and variety
  • Increased pedestrian-related karmic opportunities
  • Post-story enemy activity and DUP raids
Technical Improvements

Nice. Free DLC is always welcomed. Was the preorder content exclusive to a specific store? I currently have it preordered at GameStop. Hoping it comes with my game.

I guess this is the place to put this.

I was watching a bit of TV and an inFamous: SS advertisement came on, and as I was reading the quotes that flashed by, I saw a quote from Playstation Lifestyle! Congrats, guys!

I'm not sure if your stuff has been on TV before so not sure exactly how exciting it is for you guys, but it made me pretty excited. Been following you guys for a long time, glad to see you're getting so big. Created an account just to say this.

I was watching a bit of TV and an inFamous: SS advertisement came on, and as I was reading the quotes that flashed by, I saw a quote from Playstation Lifestyle! Congrats, guys!

I'm not sure if your stuff has been on TV before so not sure exactly how exciting it is for you guys, but it made me pretty excited. Been following you guys for a long time, glad to see you're getting so big. Created an account just to say this.
Thank you for the congrats. Yes, it was awesome to see us featured on there. :)
Welcome to the forums btw. Be sure to check out some of the threads around the boards. I'm in the process of updating the layout of some of the stuff. :D

We are always excited to be featured on a TV ad, that is a HUGE deal.

Thanks for the heads up.

After playing through on good and most of the way through on evil I can say this game is nothing short of a 9/10 for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"