Is Playstation Live going out of hand?

JayP.

PSLS Level: Newbie
I mean for real, what you stumble upon it is people using Playroom to host "reality shows", I don't know if it was common on twitch before to be on PS4.
There's been like people asking viewers to watch over their house while they're at work; couples making out, strip-tease; something odd is people streaming Xbox games by pointing the camera to their TV.

They do not directly capture the video but instead film with the PS camera what's on the TV. It's a bit unprofessional.

The entire aspect of home, live broadcasting is "unprofessional."

I mean for real, what you stumble upon it is people using Playroom to host "reality shows", I don't know if it was common on twitch before to be on PS4.
There's been like people asking viewers to watch over their house while they're at work; couples making out, strip-tease; something odd is people streaming Xbox games by pointing the camera to their TV.

Also, people have been making shows (and getting paid for them via donations) almost since broadcasting debuted for gaming. These are extremely common. And, in fact, tons of people actually go there just to watch them. Personally, I stream just to show off gameplay or to merely let people watch me game. Whether or not I'm good at that particular game is irrelevant. I'm just playing to enjoy it. So, I politely (sometime not so much) tell them to leave the room if they expect me to host some sort of entertainment they are finding lacking.

Just don't click on the channels if you don't want to watch those playroom people. I just have no interest in watching someone sitting around their house, which I'm doing the same.

I like the streaming room, because you can see how the games work. I've bought games just because I watched some of their streams. O f course, I also saved money, because I got to see a game being played, and realized it looked very stupid...(cough) NBA Live 14.

Just don't click on the channels if you don't want to watch those playroom people. I just have no interest in watching someone sitting around their house, which I'm doing the same.

I agree, but there are just so many of them at times. What we need is a filter option so that Playroom doesn't even show up.

I like the streaming room, because you can see how the games work. I've bought games just because I watched some of their streams. O f course, I also saved money, because I got to see a game being played, and realized it looked very stupid...(cough) NBA Live 14.
Ah yes, NBA Live 14. So glad I went with 2K14 instead. The game looked horrendous. Granted I have heard that things have gotten better since it was patched not too long ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"