Limited Edition Unboxing

In case anyone was wondering, it will be on sale for $129.99 in the US.

I'm torn as that is a pretty high price point, but I still have some time to think about it.

In case anyone was wondering, it will be on sale for $129.99 in the US.

I'm torn as that is a pretty high price point, but I still have some time to think about it.
Already sold out on Gamestop. I went ahead and preordered it on Amazon. It's still available there. :D

This does seem like a pretty cool limited edition. The 130 price point is where it loses me though. If it was a game I was really into, it would be a bit easier to go with. But after the delay, It kind of fell off my radar. You do seem to get a lot of quality for what you pay, though. The figure detail looks very Todd McFarlane-like

I have mine Pre-Ordered. Only sucky part is the I have Best Buys Gamer Club Unlocked but the CE is sold out so i have to keep my full price Amazon Pre-Order, it'll be worth it but I wish I could have saved 20%.

I have mine Pre-Ordered. Only sucky part is the I have Best Buys Gamer Club Unlocked but the CE is sold out so i have to keep my full price Amazon Pre-Order, it'll be worth it but I wish I could have saved 20%.
What is Gamer Club Unlocked? Is it free?

What is Gamer Club Unlocked? Is it free?

https://my.bestbuy.com/gamers/benefits

Its a paid membership program, it used to just be a magazine subscription that would have special coupons but it was changed a few months back to a 2-Year membership for $120. However there was a coupon a while back for $60 off. I figured for $60 it was definitely worth it, and so far it was, I saved well over my entry fee at this point.

https://my.bestbuy.com/gamers/benefits

Its a paid membership program, it used to just be a magazine subscription that would have special coupons but it was changed a few months back to a 2-Year membership for $120. However there was a coupon a while back for $60 off. I figured for $60 it was definitely worth it, and so far it was, I saved well over my entry fee at this point.
Oh wow. Does it contribute to Reward Zone points as well?

Oh wow. Does it contribute to Reward Zone points as well?
Yeah, and you get to stack with Elite/Elite Plus and Best Buy Credit Card/RWZ MasterCard

GET 2X POINTS on new video game software, digital content and game accessories

Plus they have on going deals like this below: (Wolfenstein is actually $20)

$10 in Rewards With Pre-Order and Purchase
Pre-order like a champ and get $10 in reward certificates for each select game you pre-order and purchase for PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.

Take part in this My Best Buy exclusive offer. Pre-order and purchase select games and get $10 per game in reward certificates.1

Qualifying Titles (NEW TITLES JUST ADDED):
The Elder Scrolls Online
Dying Light
Destiny
Watch_Dog
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Batman: Arkham Knight
Assassin's Creed: Unity

See qualifying game street dates, minimum age and other requirements at BestBuy.com®.

Well, there was this one trailer where Aiden crashed this black market ring that was selling girls. That traielr made the game look interesting. I wanna play it, and check it out. I am just not convinced it is the big game of 2014. I personally don't see it. I don't see the wow factor, personally.

I really want the collectors edition for this but i can't justify the price, $150 in Canada. I wasn't gonna get this game until I saw a developer demo for it at Fan Expo last year, I've had it on pre order ever since.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"