Mass Effect Trilogy Being Remastered?

I think I would get it. I'm a huge fan of the series. I already own the games on both the PS3 and Xbox 360 (collector's editions).

As someone who has heard good things, but never played any of the Mass Effect Series, I will gladly pay for a Mass Effect Trilogy on PS4.

It doesn't even have to have better graphics or anything. I would just like to have the three games available on next gen consoles.

I would love to play Mass Effect Trilogy on my PS4. I loved the 2 and 3. Never played the original but I think it would be good on PS4.

I would love to play Mass Effect Trilogy on my PS4. I loved the 2 and 3. Never played the original but I think it would be good on PS4.
The first title is one of my favorite games of all time, and the main reason I originally bought an Xbox 360.

I heard somewhere that the first game is more RPG than the others because they are more action than RPG.
Definitely. It's so detailed that you can control what ammo is used in your weapons in the game. So much more customization. This is why I like the first one the best out of all three.

Definitely. It's so detailed that you can control what ammo is used in your weapons in the game. So much more customization. This is why I like the first one the best out of all three.

Oh okay. I didnt know about that. Thanks for letting me know.

Yeah I think EA Games are making a real bad move here, I don't think there's enough people who would want to buy the Mass Effect Trilogy for the PS4/Xbox One. I mean there's just not enough people who don't already own the games,

This whole idea feels so cheap, the only reason it's being done is since the guys at EA want to bring some money in for the franchise while Bioware are working on Mass Effect 4. I mean are these guys so greedy that they can't go a single second without the ME Franchise making money?

I just don't see the point. 6th to 7th gen ports/collections kind of made sense because they added HD resolution (if you can call it that), trophies, and in certain cases gameplay tweaks and extras, all at a convenient price point. Hell, some of them even improved the performance over the original games (Devil May Cry 3 was always 60fps, but I can't say the same for Jak 3 or God of War 2).

A Mass Effect collection really doesn't seem to bring anything new to the table.

They need to stop with the HD obsession on PS4. It's great for decade old titles, bringing back classics we haven't seen since the yesteryears of gaming. But Mass Effect? Tomb Raider? And now an Uncharted PS4 collection talk is being kicked around? Give it some time at the very least. Dedicate your staff and budget to new projects. Maybe halfway through the PS4 lifecycle, start rereleasing these, but don't do it so soon...

and it's not like these franchises have ended. We know there's going to be a new Mass Effect trilogy that Bioware are currently working on, Naughty Dog have already shown a teaser for an Uncharted that their bringing to the PS4 and since the development team behind Tomb Raider went over budget I'd say it's almost certain that we're going to see more Tomb Raider titles in the future whether that's for both generations of consoles or just the Xbox One/PS4.

Basically their releasing collections for things that haven't ended yet. Nobody is excited to replay Uncharted 3 for the PS4, their excited to see how great Uncharted 4 is.

Things like this show me that, ultimately, (man I like using that word) developers and publishers have truly lost sight of what gamers want. Well, I suppose it is more on the publishing side than it is the developing side.

They need to stop with the HD obsession on PS4. It's great for decade old titles, bringing back classics we haven't seen since the yesteryears of gaming. But Mass Effect? Tomb Raider? And now an Uncharted PS4 collection talk is being kicked around? Give it some time at the very least. Dedicate your staff and budget to new projects. Maybe halfway through the PS4 lifecycle, start rereleasing these, but don't do it so soon...
It won't stop until people stop buying them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"