Michael Jordan vs. Lebron James

Lifewish

중재자
Staff member
Ok, since some of you monkey's out there seem to think LBJ would actually beat Michael Jordan in the game of basketball, I felt the need to post this thread and basically shoot you all down. Yes LBJ is a good player and he would play MJ tough, but there is no way he beats him at basketball. Maybe he beats him in throwing down sick beats, I don't know, haven't heard him sing. All I know is Michael Jordan played in a tougher league, faced teams like the Pistons, and did it all with his tongue sticking out, turning 87 different directions in mid-air, dunking from center court.

Lebron James would not beat Michael Jordan at basketball.
  • It's like saying a rabbit could beat a bear in a fair fight.
  • It's like saying Superman's disguise is plausible... IT'S NOT!! He takes off his fucking glasses and does a swirl with his hair and you are telling me the girl that "loves" him can't fucking tell the difference??
  • It's like saying that the Twilight movies were good and that it makes sense for Vampires to sit out in broad daylight and sparkle like a fucking party favor at a disco lounge.
  • It's like saying the Iphone has evolved a lot of the past 6 or 7 years.
  • It's like saying the Transformers noise still makes a cool dubstep effect after it has been used in every dubstep song ever made!
  • It's like saying skinny jeans are a cool things for guys to wear... news flash.. THEY ARE NOT!
  • It's like saying you cried at the end of Titanic, when every person in the theater knew the damn ship was going to sink and people were going to die.. I mean really, what the hell are you surprised about???
  • It's like saying Golf and NASCAR are sports.. Sorry, they are not, get over it!
  • It's like saying that Obama has made a positive impact on America.

If you need more clarification, just let me know.

I think people forget that Jordan wasn't the all around athlete that Lebron is. Lebron can legitimately play every position on the floor. Jordan was a much better shooter by far. Lebron would post up Jordan all day. The can both dunk. They are both great defenders. Jordan couldn't dribble with his left hand for shit either. I agree that Jordan would win but it would be much closer than people think.

Also, lets not pretend that Jordan won all those championships on his own. He didn't win shit until he got Pippen and Phil Jackson. He also had great role players around him for all six titles. If you put today's Lebron on those teams he would have six rings too.

This is coming from a life long Jordan fan. Keep it real.

I think people forget that Jordan wasn't the all around athlete that Lebron is. Lebron can legitimately play every position on the floor. Jordan was a much better shooter by far. Lebron would post up Jordan all day. The can both dunk. They are both great defenders. Jordan couldn't dribble with his left hand for shit either. I agree that Jordan would win but it would be much closer than people think.

Also, lets not pretend that Jordan won all those championships on his own. He didn't win shit until he got Pippen and Phil Jackson. He also had great role players around him for all six titles. If you put today's Lebron on those teams he would have six rings too.

This is coming from a life long Jordan fan. Keep it real.

No one said Jordan won the championships on his own, this thread is simply who would win in a one on one. I will give you that Lebron could post up Jordan, but what the heck does Jordan dribbling with his left hand matter? He didn't NEED to dribble with his left hand. In fact, with all his dominance, I am kind of scared to see what kind of points he would have put up with two good dribbling hands..

No one said Jordan won the championships on his own, this thread is simply who would win in a one on one. I will give you that Lebron could post up Jordan, but what the heck does Jordan dribbling with his left hand matter? He didn't NEED to dribble with his left hand. In fact, with all his dominance, I am kind of scared to see what kind of points he would have put up with two good dribbling hands..
The team comment was because most people think Jordan did everything on his own. Most people also think it is impossible that anyone will ever be that good again. As far as dribbling with his left hand, it is just one thing you could use you your advantage as a defender. Since Lebron is probably the best defender we have seen since Jordan it is a factor.

The team comment was because most people think Jordan did everything on his own. Most people also think it is impossible that anyone will ever be that good again. As far as dribbling with his left hand, it is just one thing you could use you your advantage as a defender. Since Lebron is probably the best defender we have seen since Jordan it is a factor.

Anyone with a brain knows that MJ doesn't win all those championships without Pippen and others. I still disagree with the left hand bit, because everyone knew it and STILL couldn't stop Jordan.

Anyone with a brain knows that MJ doesn't win all those championships without Pippen and others. I still disagree with the left hand bit, because everyone knew it and STILL couldn't stop Jordan.
That's what's would be scary. Imagine if he could handle the basketball with both left and right hands.

Look, I am a HUGE Jordan fan. I am just saying he isn't Jesus like almost every Jordan fan thinks. People act as if he never lost a game in his career and that he was the only one on the floor. Hell, I think Kobe would do much better against him than Lebron ever would. People just like to rag on Lebron because it took him forever to win a title and he didn't get it done in Cleveland . It took them both roughly the same amount of years to win the first title. Jordan also played two years of college ball while Lebron came straight out of high school. We all know Jordan is king right now. I just think Lebron still has the possibility to be better. Kobe could have if the Lakers would actually built a team around him for most of his career.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"