Most wanted upcoming Vita games

jadkins89

PSLS Level: Newbie
As a big supporter of the PS Vita, I've purchased a significant number of games for the system in the past (my library exceeds 100 games). Unfortunately, I won't be able to continue my reckless spending once I start law school in the fall. I have to narrow down my list of games to buy in a pretty significant way. The vita has been said to have the highest attach rate when it comes to buying games for the system, so I'm sure many of y'all buy almost too many games like I do.

My question is: Which upcoming vita games are you all most excited for? I am definitely going to purchase the following:

Freedom Wars, Tales of Hearts R, Sword Art Online, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, The Binding of Isaac Rebirth, Rainbow Skies, Minecraft, Hotline Miami 2, and my personal most anticipated: Helldivers.

Like my list? Hate it? A fool who thinks the vita has no games? Discuss!

I am actually really looking forward to The Swapper. But the game I'm looking forward to the most is the re-release of Grim Fandango, haha.

Of the new ones, probably Danganronpa.

Although Akiba's Trip has piqued my interest from day one.

But...

Can't afford any

This, haha. At least for now.

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment
Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed
htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary
Disney Infinity 2.0
Minecraft

I keep reading about Akiba's Trip, but I don't really know much about it. I'll have to look into that one.

Akiba's Trip.. which should be arriving in my email today!

Lucky :(

For me, Dragon Fin Soup looks like fun:

I dig the graphics, and I'm always up for a decent SRPG.

EDIT: Announced to be presented at Gamescom, which is how I found out about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"