MUSIC

Jacky

PSLS Level: Silver
music now a days can be a big part of communication, way of getting to know someone, or just have fun with. So what's your favorite band (still together or not) and/or genre? it can be local, intl, both, or homemade.

I know for me it's Japanese Visual Kei
as for my favorite band I would have to say Kaggra,

It's hard to say what my favorite would be, but here's my Last.fm artist info from the past 9 years. Hahaha
Screenshot_2014-02-23-02-35-44.png

Right now my favorites would be Dok2 or Jay Park. I am really big into Korean music, especially rap and kpop. I also really dig All Caps and Anamanaguchi right now. They did the Scott Pilgrim soundtrack. You can find me on last.fm , username voyousan

Right now my favorites would be Dok2 or Jay Park. I am really big into Korean music, especially rap and kpop. I also really dig All Caps and Anamanaguchi right now. They did the Scott Pilgrim soundtrack. You can find me on last.fm , username voyousan

@Lifewish
ya Korean music is pretty good too, when it comes to them I like BoA

I couldn't ever come up with a single favorite. I just love music too much. I listen to many different styles of music (but definitely not all) but the bands/musicians I seem to come back to most often (lately) are:

Late night Alumni
Metric
Braids
Chevelle
Hospitality
Dream Theater
A7X
Harry Connick Jr.
Faded Paper Figures
Chvrches

And many many more...

hey hey, you have 85% of your battery left
It's an Xperia phone - that 85% will last almost as long as the build quality on an old Nokia! :-D

I couldn't ever come up with a single favorite. I just love music too much. I listen to many different styles of music (but definitely not all) but the bands/musicians I seem to come back to most often (lately) are:

Late night Alumni
Metric
Braids
Chevelle
Hospitality
Dream Theater
A7X
Harry Connick Jr.
Faded Paper Figures
Chvrches

And many many more...
Dream Theater and Chvrches!

It all depends on what kind of mood I'm in. Some of my favorites include:

Sublime
Tool
Green Day
KoRn
RHCP

...Oh, hell. I was typing up this big ol' complicated post about music I've been into over the years, but after extensive listing and whatnot, I give up. xD I'll just post a few songs by some of the artists who've stuck with me in the long run. (And for those who've changed noticeably over time, I'll provide new vs. old samples.) I'll try to at least break up the lists into some groups with similarities, but don't expect genres and whatnot to be 100% accurate.

Get ready. This'll be a tad long. ^^;

Punk/Punk Rock/Hardcore

Metal/Alt. Metal/Industrial Metal/Metalcore

Post-Hardcore/Metalcore/Other

Alternative Rock/Indie Rock

Folk(-esque?)

Instrumental (Classical, Post-Rock)

Misc. Japanese (should probably have its own thread, but this'll do)

...And don't get me started on soundtracks, hah. That can wait for its own thread.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"