New Member VA Beach!

LurkinWilli

PSLS Level: Newbie
Hello, I have been a gamer for some time now seeing how i am 27 and my very 1st game was Mario on the NES, i have owned just about every system there has been after the NES except for the for oddball things. but with the PS3 and the Xbox 360 war, i did have both but played more Xbox 360, but towards the end of the last gen consoles i moved back to the PS3 and had seen how much it was improved, so with that being said i picked up a PS4 about 1 week ago and fell in love all over again, after playing the XB1 and PS4 side by side and the ps4 won me over, it over all felt like a better gaming experience it was not all dressed up and fancy like the XB1, I believe the PS4 is a gamers gaming console! Picked up a few games already Call Of Duty Ghosts, Thief, Killzone, NFS Rivals, Tomb Raider & of course inFAMOUS SECOND SON! Have only played two of them (NFS and Second Son) but form what i can see and tell is that this is the far better of the two! And to top it all off i picked up a new PS Vita & I think its a hell of a lot better then the old one. Fells better in your hands battery life is long as hell! and as far as people saying it feels cheap! YOUR CRAZY! its like moving up from a Honda to a Mercedes.

Sorry for the long intro, But i am looking at getting in to writing reviews and getting in to streaming games. Thanks for reading have a FANTASTIC DAY!

Awesome to have you on the forums! Welcome to the community. Be sure to ask any questions you may have, and feel free to add us on PSN. :)

Hey Willi, glad to have you back on the PlayStation side of things :)

Hope to see you around the forums a lot and check out our community reviews section if you want to post some reviews.

Heya, welcome to the forums. I have been contemplatimg getting the new Vita, it will be my 1st mobile gaming device(I don't count my phone) ever if I decide to get it.

Heya, welcome to the forums. I have been contemplatimg getting the new Vita, it will be my 1st mobile gaming device(I don't count my phone) ever if I decide to get it.

Quezun i highly recommend it! try and find the Borderlands 2 bundle totally worth it! As well do your self a favor and go on amazon and grad a 64Gb memory stick!! I may be able to see if my buddy can grab a few more hes in Japan now hes stationed out there! a bit cheaper then buying off there or eBay! But highly recommend it, only shitty thing is that there is no PS4 support for it in the PSN yet so you can Que a game to download and keep it stashed away till you want to play it, that's my only complain right now with it

But thank you all for the welcome! cant wait to see what else Sony does with the PS4 and what else comes out for games! I hope they do a God Of War and something with GTA!

I'm a bit late to this welcome wagon, but it is fantastic to have you join us. As everyone has already said, let us know if you need anything and if you want to get into writing reviews my best advice would be to just practice. Then after you get a few more under your belt, go back and critique your own work so you know what areas to improve on.

Welcome to the forums! Va beach is an awesome place, been there 6 times and had a blast each time. Personally i go to places like cdjapan for memory sticks and games. Place is really cheap and everytime you buy something there they give lots of points that you can use to lower your price on your next purchase even more. Plus some other things. But welcome to the forum, hope enjoy yourself and join us in the occasional non-sensical rants.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"