New user from Texas

Kang James

PSLS Level: Newbie
I'm a great Texan gamer who doesn't discriminate against any great games, but I even give the not so great ones a chance. It hurts much knowing that good games of the past will never be the same anymore...pretty much anything square-enix puts out. I would really wish they'd give us better Final Fantasies and take back the discontinuation of Star Ocean.

Welcome to the PSLS forums @Kang James! I'm with you when it comes to giving different games a chance. When I read reviews at PSLS alongside the site's review policy, I can justify why some of the games that I really like are rated lower than many games that I don't like. Sometimes what it boils down to is that some really great games out there aren't meant to super pretty, innovative, or groundbreaking in anyway - they're just meant to be fun! :D

After finishing the platinum trophy for Final Fantasy X HD on Vita, I'm missing the old-styled RPGs, too. Star Ocean is another great example of a classic franchise being driven downward. Maybe Square Enix will start to impress again with Final Fantasy XV. That's my hope!

Welcome to the site! Glad to have you as part of the community. :)

I definitely agree on the past Final Fantasy games are a level of greatness that probably won't be met again. My personal favorites is Final Fantasy VII & VIII

Welcome, glad to have you join! Hope to hear alot from ya! So enjoy yourself and chat away

I'm a great Texan gamer who doesn't discriminate against any great games, but I even give the not so great ones a chance. It hurts much knowing that good games of the past will never be the same anymore...pretty much anything square-enix puts out. I would really wish they'd give us better Final Fantasies and take back the discontinuation of Star Ocean.

Hello and welcome to PSLS! :cool:

Man I agree with you about Final Fantasy. I still remember the "golden years" of final fantasy VII - IX. I did also like X and XII but not as much. I also loved the star ocean series, although I've only beat the first one. I have The Last Hope international waiting for me in my backlog...

Last edited:
Hi there Kang James. Welcome to the community. Good to meet you. Some of the best games I've played have been "under the radar" games that either haven't reviewed well or haven't been advertised well and have lost their spotlight. Some games get lost in the shuffle too, especially during times when multiple games release in the same time period!

Hi there Kang James. Welcome to the community. Good to meet you. Some of the best games I've played have been "under the radar" games that either haven't reviewed well or haven't been advertised well and have lost their spotlight. Some games get lost in the shuffle too, especially during times when multiple games release in the same time period!
Feel free to share some of your favorite "under the radar" games in our Community Reviews subforum.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"