Platinum THIS!

Platinum #39 - Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
BzKgDaqIYAE0s5r.jpg

Platinum #40 is Dust: An Elysian Tale. Really easy and that game is fantastic. Next up will be either Tearaway or Infamous: First Light. Probably the latter.

Since I am new I will list all the ones I have then post about new ones going forward!

inFAMOUS 2 (most recent)
inFAMOUS Second Son
Afrika
Resistance: Burning Skies
Sly 1
Alone in the Dark: Inferno
Heavy Rain
007 Quantum of Solace
inFAMOUS
LittleBigPlanet
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Fallout 3

Upon going back and looking, there are a decent amount I could get with minimal effort. Assassins Creed 2, inFAMOUS: First Light and Stick of Truth are ones I am definitely going back for when I have some free time.

Since I am new I will list all the ones I have then post about new ones going forward!

inFAMOUS 2 (most recent)
inFAMOUS Second Son
Afrika
Resistance: Burning Skies
Sly 1
Alone in the Dark: Inferno
Heavy Rain
007 Quantum of Solace
inFAMOUS
LittleBigPlanet
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Fallout 3

Upon going back and looking, there are a decent amount I could get with minimal effort. Assassins Creed 2, inFAMOUS: First Light and Stick of Truth are ones I am definitely going back for when I have some free time.
You have a platinum trophy for Afrika? Holy shit, man. That game started becoming impossible after a while. hahaha

I'm really close to the platinum for Final Fantasy XIV. Need to knock that out. It's just fishing. (very anti-climactic)

My first plat was Tearaway, then Far Cry 4, Sly Cooper (1) and I'm currently working on Dying Light and Sly (2) !

(Note: I have started playing on Playstation vita and on the ps4 this year, before that I've been working on achieving 1000G on my xbox 360 )

My first plat was Tearaway, then Far Cry 4, Sly Cooper (1) and I'm currently working on Dying Light and Sly (2) !

(Note: I have started playing on Playstation vita and on the ps4 this year, before that I've been working on achieving 1000G on my xbox 360 )

Good luck with dying light, alot of it's trophies are glitched i'm still waiting for five trophies i' e earned to pop up.

Good luck with dying light, alot of it's trophies are glitched i'm still waiting for five trophies i' e earned to pop up.

I have 81% of the trophies, but I checked the "glitched ones" like "This is Haraaan" but fortunately I didn't bump into any glitch;) Awesome game! Waiting for the sequel!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"