PlayStation Plus Wishlist?

Oh yeah, totally forgot about War of the Lions. I think that one was the first I saw, actually, and I had it until I recently bought it on disc. My bad.

My overall point, really, was just that the handhelds don't really seem to get the same kind of love that the consoles do. Understandably, from a business perspective and all, but... it'd just be nice? Lol. More titles, and more major titles at that. The consoles seem to have a pretty nicely balanced selection, from indie minigames to full AAA titles and everything in between, whereas the handhelds kinda just have a select few major titles offered, and a handful of less outstanding titles, indie or otherwise.

Also, on the note of both consoles and handhelds, I'd like to see the PS1/2 Classics show up more often among the free/discounted games. I grabbed Castlevania: Symphony of the Night a while back, and have played it on both my PS3 and PSP, but can't recall many others showing up since then (or at least not many of particular interest).
See the problem is people are stupid.

Every time they add a bunch of PSP games, and they add a couple PS 1 games people bitch they aren't getting enough free games.

Then they offer good games and then people bitch that "Oh Europe had that months ago. We're just getting Sony EU leftovers."

So the issue isn't Sony, it's that they have to pay developers to let these games be free, and then people whine and cry and fuss and fight.

The reason why the PSP has no love and support also has to do with how much hacking there is. So people don't care about free PSP games since they already hacked them onto their system anyway. It's just a simple fact that every time they add a PS1 titles, people feel like it's taking away from what they want it to be.

On the official forums people are complaining there aren't enough PS4 free games. So the problem are stupid ass people. Not Sony from my vantage point.

Yeah, although I feel we've gotten a pretty good mix for the Vita. Maybe that's just me but I feel we've received a good mix of bigger titles and smaller. Granted the issue with the Vita is that so many are cross play that they're similar games that are on the PS3 already, but that's kind of an issue with the system not just Plus.

I'd agree that the selection for the PSP hasn't been grand, but to be fair Sony would probably get a lot of flack consistently giving older games for the previous handheld too often. I would also agree that I wouldn't mind seeing some PS1/PS2 classics be thrown into the mix too.

oh also there were some pretty good minis that worked on the PSP. So... it's not doom and gloom IMO. It's just no one remembers or cares and that's why you probably shouldn't. The first year or 2 was PS Minis added in.

See the problem is people are stupid.

Every time they add a bunch of PSP games, and they add a couple PS 1 games people bitch they aren't getting enough free games.

Then they offer good games and then people bitch that "Oh Europe had that months ago. We're just getting Sony EU leftovers."

So the issue isn't Sony, it's that they have to pay developers to let these games be free, and then people whine and cry and fuss and fight.

The reason why the PSP has no love and support also has to do with how much hacking there is. So people don't care about free PSP games since they already hacked them onto their system anyway. It's just a simple fact that every time they add a PS1 titles, people feel like it's taking away from what they want it to be.

On the official forums people are complaining there aren't enough PS4 free games. So the problem are stupid ass people. Not Sony from my vantage point.
Don't get me wrong; I don't mean to bitch and moan about Sony in general or anything like that. I totally understand what you're saying, and as I said before, I can think of various reasons why they handle the free games the way that they do, myself. The topic just asks what we'd like to see, and that's what I'd personally like to see: a more balanced lineup across all platforms. I know it's not something to expect, though, so it's just wishful thinking. ^^; Free is free. I won't complain about the offers provided to us. But if Sony asked me what I'd like to see, that'd be my response.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"