PS Mobile

stolenxnametag

PSLS Level: Kraken
PSLS Ambassador
Are there any good games available? I have both a Vita and Xperia phone, but I haven't invested much time with PSM. Any recommended titles?

We have reviewed a few games on the website but for me, mobile games just flat out suck. Never worth much time to load it up and play it.

For a while I was holding out for hope of them adding trophies to them, even if it was like 2 bronzes per game. Now I'm just like, "It would be nice to find a good game to play on my 'PS-Certified' smartphone from the PlayStation Network."

Then again, I suppose that's what the 1-5 numbers are for on the PSLS reviews, right?

that would be awesome if ps did some sort of team up with apple for some app available only to ps and the iphone, something non-compatible with ms.
for years I've wished I could put iTunes on my ps3 T_T

that would be awesome if ps did some sort of team up with apple for some app available only to ps and the iphone, something non-compatible with ms.
Perhaps this new "please make an app for everything" phase that Sony has been going through will open up some doors like that?

I would love iTunes on my PS4 and PS3.

Are there any good games available? I have both a Vita and Xperia phone, but I haven't invested much time with PSM. Any recommended titles?
I recommend the following

Cytus Lambda (free as well and on Google Play. Try before you drop cash on the songs)
Cubixx
Maybe Samurai Beatdown it's interesting rhythm slasher.
Aqua Kitty Milk Mine Defender
Super Crate Box
Lemmings (I don't remember if I actually played this one, but hey it's there and there's a demo)
Hermit Crab In Space (heard tons of hype about this one and it's 4.5 stars)

other than that grab some freebies and games with high ratings if you feel like trying stuff out.

I recommend the following

Cytus Lambda (free as well and on Google Play. Try before you drop cash on the songs)
Cubixx
Maybe Samurai Beatdown it's interesting rhythm slasher.
Aqua Kitty Milk Mine Defender
Super Crate Box
Lemmings (I don't remember if I actually played this one, but hey it's there and there's a demo)
Hermit Crab In Space (heard tons of hype about this one and it's 4.5 stars)

other than that grab some freebies and games with high ratings if you feel like trying stuff out.

"Aqua Kitty Milk Mine Defender"
who came up with that name?

I wish that I could share Vita videos like we do on PS4. Some of these games on PS Mobile are hilarious!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"