PS4 Camera HELP ASAP

darkforcegod

PSLS Level: Bronze
PSLS Ambassador
So I wanna get a PS4 camera but I want to know if there is a minimum distance to use it. I wont use it to play things like the Playroom. I will only use it for broadcasting my gameplay but I want to know if the PS4 camera will accept to "install" if I am close. My TV is like 4 to 5 feet from me and I seat like 7 feet from it but not on a spacious place. So yeah I just want to know how this will work or not.

So I wanna get a PS4 camera but I want to know if there is a minimum distance to use it. I wont use it to play things like the Playroom. I will only use it for broadcasting my gameplay but I want to know if the PS4 camera will accept to "install" if I am close. My TV is like 4 to 5 feet from me and I seat like 7 feet from it but not on a spacious place. So yeah I just want to know how this will work or not.
When I broadcast I'm literally about arm's reach away from the camera. It will install just fine. Lighting for dancing games is really the only issue you'd have... that I have had.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"