PS4 Error Codes

BigPete7978

PSLS Level: Silver
I have been getting several error codes when attempting to start party chats with friends on the PlayStation 4. I have tried restarting the console, and it still has issues. It has been multiple errors that I have seen, and will try writing them down to post here when it happens again. Anyone else experiencing this?

Saw several posts on Reddit about this for the past couple days. It's something on Sony's side that's causing the problem and they are aware of it. They don't have any specifics on when it'll be back, though there are a couple posts on Reddit over the past half-hour saying that people have been able to get into them again.

Saw several posts on Reddit about this for the past couple days. It's something on Sony's side that's causing the problem and they are aware of it. They don't have any specifics on when it'll be back, though there are a couple posts on Reddit over the past half-hour saying that people have been able to get into them again.
Well at least it's not my fault. I was trying to start a chat with @dragon82 and we both were getting the errors. Quite frustrating, hopefully its fixed soon.

I has a trophy error to the point where I needed to wipe my PS4. That sucked since I had to reinstall and download everything but at least my saves were on the PS+ cloud

I has a trophy error to the point where I needed to wipe my PS4. That sucked since I had to reinstall and download everything but at least my saves were on the PS+ cloud
That would suck. I haven't heard of that happening. What caused the error?

I have been getting several error codes when attempting to start party chats with friends on the PlayStation 4. I have tried restarting the console, and it still has issues. It has been multiple errors that I have seen, and will try writing them down to post here when it happens again. Anyone else experiencing this?

Sometimes it is a NAT issue. Party just won't work if you have incompatible NAT types with the people you are trying to party with. Most of the time Open and Moderate can chat. However, if anyone has Strict, it just won't function properly.

Sometimes it is a NAT issue. Party just won't work if you have incompatible NAT types with the people you are trying to party with. Most of the time Open and Moderate can chat. However, if anyone has Strict, it just won't function properly.
I have NAT type 2 if I remember correctly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"