PS4 Main Menu Interface - Games

Chalryn

PSLS Level: Bronze
I'm sorry, but really, Sony? You're going to list EVERY SINGLE GAME I have on my PS4 right in the main, side-scrolling menu, along with all of the other menu categories? Even when you specifically placed a 'Library' drop-down in the menu, for my full library of games and apps (which, for some reason, is aaallllll the way at the end)?

Granted, I only have a handful of games, so forgive me if they don't actually list your full library there, but even just a handful is way too many for that type of menu. Does anyone happen to know if there's a way to edit this? I can understand having whatever disc is currently loaded right there in the main menu, and maybe even one or two recently-played titles, but to have to scroll through the whole menu just to get to whatever drop-down you're looking for is kind of ridiculous. The 'Library' category should be sufficient access to all of your games in one place (without having to scroll past a bunch of said games just to reach it), like how the PS3's XMB categorized games separately from video, audio, settings, etc.

I've searched all over my PS4's settings to no avail. Please tell me I'm missing something.
...Also, please tell me I'm not the only one bothered by this. xD

I do have to say i don't like the ps4 xmb at all, it's like i'm dealing with the shitbox one because there's is pretty much the same as the ps4. I like the ps3 xmb far more then the ps4. There's actually a shit ton of things they should have carried over from the ps3 to the ps4. Probably explains why i prefer my ps3 over my ps4

I like it... I think it is way better then what they had before and I love how it places my most used apps up front. I love going though my collection and seeing everything right there ready to go and easily access all the DLCs or add ons... I can see which ones I have and which ones I don;t have...

It is quick and simple and lets face it... if this is the worst thing you can think of that is wrong wight he ps4. Then they system and its OS is pretty damn solid...

Love how quick it is and how I can going into the store or other pages very quickly while playing my game... and then when I want to get back to the game.. I push the jewel button twice and bam back to the game... not having back out of a few screens...

I love it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"