PSLS Ambassador Program

congrats @darkforcegod ! I'd of course nominate myself but... you see that sweet yellow beta tester banner?
Oh and because its the last month of the semester and shit is hitting the fan with the amount of work i got.

ouch, I can see where you're coming from. good luck with the rest of your semester and work, hope things get better soon.
^_^

Last edited:
I'd apply for this, but I'm pretty sure almost everyone hates me. ;) At least annoyed by me. I do visit daily and tell everyone this is the only place they need to go for all things PlayStation. Pretty sure most of my friends have migrated over to the site. They aren't forum goers, but I'm sure I can convince them to be. But you must admit, I'm a hell of a lot more tame here than in the comments section.

I'd apply for this, but I'm pretty sure almost everyone hates me. ;) At least annoyed by me. I do visit daily and tell everyone this is the only place they need to go for all things PlayStation. Pretty sure most of my friends have migrated over to the site. They aren't forum goers, but I'm sure I can convince them to be. But you must admit, I'm a hell of a lot more tame here than in the comments section.
I may periodically have differing opinions from you (let's get real, I definitely do ;) ), and I know we've gone back and forth before (more in the comments than here), but I respect your views and I can enjoy the conversation that your strong viewpoints bring. If everyone had the same structured outlook, there would be no point for us to all get together to share our knowledge and opinions. Long story short: Nope, I don't hate you. Sometimes I don't agree with you, but I respect and appreciate you as a loyal PSLS reader. :)

I may periodically have differing opinions from you (let's get real, I definitely do ;) ), and I know we've gone back and forth before (more in the comments than here), but I respect your views and I can enjoy the conversation that your strong viewpoints bring. If everyone had the same structured outlook, there would be no point for us to all get together to share our knowledge and opinions. Long story short: Nope, I don't hate you. Sometimes I don't agree with you, but I respect and appreciate you as a loyal PSLS reader. :)

I commend your ability to be respectful and courteous. A trait not common on the internet and something I don't always find the restraint to execute. Honestly, I'm not all that bad after you get a better idea of who I am. Heated discussions in a comments section is no place to find out. But, I am interested in being an Ambassador. Just let me know if I qualify or not.

Your comment debates on the site are epic! You're one of the people that I was actually looking forward to seeing in the forums when the beta was first introduced. I would fully endorse your ambassadorship.

Where do you apply?

Your comment debates on the site are epic! You're one of the people that I was actually looking forward to seeing in the forums when the beta was first introduced. I would fully endorse your ambassadorship.

Where do you apply?

Lol, well awesome. I'll keep up the remarks, beloved or reviled. ;) Love that Alucard video, by the way. That was just awesome.

As of right now the PSLS Ambassador Program isn't accepting more members. We will begin again once more posts and users are on the PSLS Forums. For those that want to be a part of the program keep posting and making a difference here on the forums. Also be sure to mention that you are interested here in this thread.

Whoa, hey! Thank much guys! Let me see if I can't shepherd the masses of PlayStation fans online to our site!

tumblr_maylxsjS0I1r96qim.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"