PSLS Ambassador Program

I would like to be an ambassador, but I have school, bad internet, and friends who are XBOX fans. Oh well.

That makes two of us (as far as wanting to being an ambassador goes), it doesn't matter if you have xbox fans. There's nothing wrong with having a wide community of friends. Variety is a good thing.

I would like to be an ambassador, but I have school, bad internet, and friends who are XBOX fans. Oh well.
Yeah as @stolenxnametag said, we are a community that likes multiple consoles, the site itself is PlayStation centric though. But I have given Xbox, Nintendo, and PC their own individual sections for you to discuss any games that you may enjoying, regardless of platform.

As for the PSLS Ambassador program, it is currently not accepting new members (though that may be changing soon). So be sure to post away and offer great discussion to fellow community members. :)

Yeah as @stolenxnametag said, we are a community that likes multiple consoles, the site itself is PlayStation centric though. But I have given Xbox, Nintendo, and PC their own individual sections for you to discuss any games that you may enjoying, regardless of platform.

As for the PSLS Ambassador program, it is currently not accepting new members (though that may be changing soon). So be sure to post away and offer great discussion to fellow community members. :)
We do have a couple of great candidates for when it does open up again!

I would love to have all consoles, but I can never earn enough money over the summer or anything to get one, but yeah, I understand that this forum is made up of all gamers, I just never looked enough. Sorry! :)

Here at the PSLS Forums we are always looking for members that are willing to go above and beyond for the community. This is the reason that we have come up with the PSLS Ambassador Program. To be selected to this group you have shown how important the PSLS Forums are to you.

Don't think that this ties solely to an individual's post count. This in fact has little to no bearing. Your interaction with the community and your willingness to be helpful and contribute are the type of members that the program is all about. Creating threads, helpful responses, referring new members, are all things we will be expecting out of a PSLS Ambassador.

Now there are several privileges that come with all of these duties as a member of the PSLS Ambassador Program. They include the following:
  • Custom User Title (can be edited in your user profile)
  • Exclusive PSLS Ambassador Banner
  • Access to an exclusive forum area
  • More options within your posts (allowing you to make them more detailed, and edit within any timeframe)
Expectations Of Being A PSLS Ambassador:
  • Participate
  • Invite potential community members to join the forums
  • Welcome new members to the forums
If you would like to become a member, or have any form of interest, feel free to reply here. This does not guarantee a membership though. So be sure to keep the discussion going and inviting/helping new members to possibly gain access to the program. So what are you waiting for? Get to posting and making this the great community an even better one!!! :)

Where do I sign up?! :)

You dont sign up. You will be part of our group based on your actions. Actions on PSLS and gaming community that is.

I have not been well. I am currently keeping an eye on this site everyday and comment when I think Im needed. Life is doing some backstabbing but I know I can do it.

I have not been well. I am currently keeping an eye on this site everyday and comment when I think Im needed. Life is doing some backstabbing but I know I can do it.

Aww
::hugs::
Well i hope things turn around and get better for you. Wish there was something i could do to help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"