PSLS' Morning Wood Ep. 059: Octodad's Photos of His Second Son

stolenxnametag

PSLS Level: Kraken
PSLS Ambassador
Morgan gets recognition!
Captain Morgan would probably like my cat. Her name is Davy Bones, and she's incredibly vocal as well.

Over 7 Million PS4s!!
I'm glad to see that the console market is alive and well, especially after reading reports a month or two ago that the market was beginning to shrink / stagnate. I would genuinely like to see the PS4 pick up more momentum over the summer and knock sales out of the ballpark in the following winter this year, but not if Microsoft and Nintendo can't increase their momentum at the same time.

Octodad: Dadliest Catch
That release date evolved quickly. I really want to play this in 2-player mode. My wife's younger sister is going to be spending her spring break with us next week, so I'll probably buy this so we'll all have a game to play together.

D'yawning.
All of that D'yawning made me tired. I've been at work all night, so I'm fighting the yawns now. It's your fault, @D'yani! YOUR FAULT! After that was over, though, I thought D'yani was going to tell us an awesome story about the forums. Why did you stop?

D'yawning.
All of that D'yawning made me tired. I've been at work all night, so I'm fighting the yawns now. It's your fault, @D'yani! YOUR FAULT! After that was over, though, I thought D'yani was going to tell us an awesome story about the forums. Why did you stop?
We run a little timer while we film so that I don't have to edit/cut that much out of the final video. Our YouTube account currently only allows 15 minute videos due to tons of copyright claims from posting game trailers and stuff, which really sucks (but helps limit the length of the shows). We were already well over the 15 minute mark, and the longer we go on, the more and more difficult it gets to edit the final cut to fit within the time frame, so I had to cut her short and end it haha. Maybe next week I'll give her a sufficient platform on which to give a forum analogy to!

Gather round, all. Once upon a time... there was a forumses. It was like a neighborhood, and *CHANDLER RUINS STORY*.

(Later) *D'YANI FORGETS STORY AND NEEDS TO WATCH AND HOPE SHE REMEMBERS CUZ IT WAS REALLY GOOD*.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"