PSP Games Getting an HD Makeover

Discussion in 'Vita and PSP' started by Stephen Bitto, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Stephen Bitto

Stephen Bitto Administrator Staff Member

PSN:
    TYLERxDURDEN
    What's up #PlayStationFaithful!

I was moving around some of my old PSP games today and was thinking how much I would love to go back and play some of them. More specifically, I thought how awesome it would be if some of them got an HD makeover, trophy support and released on PlayStation Vita.

The two games I saw that put this idea in my head were Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII and Resistance: Retribution.

What games would you like upgraded for the PS Vita?

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
    stolenxnametag likes this.
  2. Borshay

Borshay PSLS Level: Silver Everything Vita

PSN:
    Borshay
    Dissidia Duodecim immediately comes to mind. However, a new Dissidia is already in the works so it's unlikely to happen.

3. Brian Mieszala

Brian Mieszala PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    CloudStrife768
    Those are all great games, plus Legend of Heroes. Peacewalker with online multiplayer would be fantastic as well.

4. stolenxnametag

stolenxnametag PSLS Level: Kraken PSLS Ambassador

PSN:
    arithrottle
    I never had a chance to play Crisis Core, so that would be a gem on PS4 / Vita. Judging from all of the press I have been seeing with regards to Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, it is certainly possible that Crisis Core could get the HD treatment for PS4. *fingers crossed*

5. idillicah

idillicah PSLS Level: Bronze

Peacewalker! AC: Bloodlines, maybe? I'm a sucker for open world. Also, the PSP GTAs have already been cleaned up graphic-wise for mobile re-release, I'll be happy to just get a port of that on my Vita, as touch controls suck.

6. VIDEOgameDROME

VIDEOgameDROME PSLS Level: Newbie

I thought Peacewalker was already on Vita but I think I'm mistaken so yes, definitely Peace Walker.

I'd like to see the two Wipeout games (Pure and Pulse), Metal Slug Anthology (even after I just bought it) with trophy support of course and Me & My Katamari.

7. Zer0_Izon

Zer0_Izon PSLS Level: Newbie

If anything I'd say both Dissidia Final Fantasy Games, The Phantasy Star Portable Games (preferably the second being the Infinity version), Daxter, and one other that escapes me.

8. Chalryn

Chalryn PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    Chalryn
    Valkyria Chronicles II (and III), plz, kthx.

I haven't actually played Legend of Heroes yet, but from what I hear, it'd probably be a good choice for a remaster.

9. Jacky

Jacky PSLS Level: Silver

PSN:
    ScoobyPup01

actually if you have a jpn account, you will find all the psp games there for digital download for the vita. So the games are already available to be transferred, sadly the na psn does not offer as many as the games. I don't think any really need an hd remake, in my opinion ghe graphics look the same on both systems. Adding trophies would be nice though, it would please the trophy hunters.

10. stolenxnametag

stolenxnametag PSLS Level: Kraken PSLS Ambassador

PSN:
    arithrottle
    3rd Birthday would be a great choice since it is a sequel to a series whose first two games were on a console.