Recent Gaming Purchases

I pre-ordered two PlayStation VR bundles. Not sure if I'll keep both but I did one through Amazon and one through Best Buy. Best Buy is likely the one I'll keep but I feel like if anyone cancels pre-orders, it'll be BB.

Anyone else snatch up PSVR?
Not I. Not me.

Who did you pre-order it through? Did you use a referral link? If not, you might want to consider buying the amazon cards you will pay it off with, through the amazon link, or best buy link. That way you can support what ever thing you want to (does PSLS have one?) without actually canceling your pre-order, though technically cancelling the pre-order would benefit them even more, when you reserve it again.

Just info, use however you require.

Oh and I finally did grab Day of the Tentacle. The upgrade in graphics is stupendous, audio quality excellent, humour is, cheesy, it's nice to not have to experiment with 20 different combinations. Though there are a few potential issues which may require playing the game offline in order to fix. Vita can technically be used to back up and save progress, to keep you from running into a game wiping save corruption issue thingy.

Though these are alleged issues, not sure how widespread they are.

I recently got a years subscription to PS+, I haven't used it before and figured I should try it for at least a year to see what it's like.

Ordered 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors, since I feel like I'd regret not doing so sooner than later. $20, which seems about average at this point, although it's "temporarily out of stock," so we'll see how long it takes for Amazon to restock it and send it my way. (Figured I may as well use No Rush since it'll be a while regardless.) Looking forward to eventually playing it, since I keep hearing good things about the series. Currently have Virtue's Last Reward and Zero Time Dilemma on my wish lists, so hoping to pick those up eventually as well.

hoot20160328.jpg

Latest purchase from Amazon.

Only 3 are mine. can you guys guess which.

Street Fighter V, Street Fighter V, and uh....

Street Fighter V? Those are my guesses

My pick up recently was Tearaway Unfolded PS4 digital for $8 on the flash sale.

i have sekiro and i dont lik it its too hard i play on my pc when i asked i got answers like use a controller but im not controller guy so

My most recent acquisition was a Destiny 2 Trials carry. I was on the hunt for a reliable service to help me navigate the Trials of Osiris, and I stumbled upon this fantastic deal at https://wowvendor.com/en-us/destiny-2/trials-of-osiris/. Not only did it enhance my gameplay experience by leaps and bounds, but it also allowed me to unlock some exclusive rewards I had been eyeing for a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"