Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Thief

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Jew

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Brian Mieszala

PSLS Level: Bronze
So, South Park comes out tomorrow. Hopefully reviews are good, but regardless of them I'll be playing it as soon as my copy from Amazon comes in the mail tomorrow. So in the hours leading up to reviews and release (assuming you aren't picking it up at midnight), who is getting this? And what class will you be picking first? As tempting as "Jew" is for the sake of it being.. different, I think I'm going to go with Thief. Should be exciting, dual wielding forks and such while beating up hippies (I'm hoping I'm not just making that up, it would be awesome) . What about you all?

I've thought about getting the game. Haven't decided yet though. Will probably check out some live streams of the game and make my decision then.

I'm waiting for the inevitable sale. If it hadn't launched months after the PS4 launch I might be more likely to buy it...

You know I was looking forward to this and then some asshole comes out of nowhere on a Dorkly comments sections and ruins the ending for me. I am pissed off right now, if only I could punch annoying people through my monitor.

You know I was looking forward to this and then some asshole comes out of nowhere on a Dorkly comments sections and ruins the ending for me. I am pissed off right now, if only I could punch annoying people through my monitor.

That sucks, a lot =\ I hate when things like that happen.. which is why I'm glad I stay away from any kind of social media, most comment sites, gamefaqs, etc. My wife complains about The Walking Dead being spoiled for her on Facebook all the time, yet continues to visit that godawful site 20 times a day

Had this sent out from Gamefly on Monday and have [im]patiently been waiting for it. Came in today and about ready to boot it up. It actually feels a bit strange to be excited about a South Park game...

It's really amazing what they managed to recreate the style of the show perfectly. I mean, I know South Park is inherently and purposely ugly, but to really match the style of the show 1:1 is a sight to behold. 2014-03-05_00021.jpg

I'm loving the game so far, it's like a vulgar Paper Mario.

That sucks, a lot =\ I hate when things like that happen.. which is why I'm glad I stay away from any kind of social media, most comment sites, gamefaqs, etc. My wife complains about The Walking Dead being spoiled for her on Facebook all the time, yet continues to visit that godawful site 20 times a day

Yeah I used to be the guy who accidentally does it (to be fair my friend had this weird habit where he'd wait for his entire family to be able to watch a show with me) but I've matured and part of that is learning when to keep my mouth shut. The thing is I think it's just that you naturally exepect other people to be respectful of spoilers, are you guys in England like me? I have the same problem with TWD being British since it's a day later although be honest, last week's episode was just Beth and Daryl arguing and then a few zombies to remind us what show we were watching I mean what spoiler could you put out there "It takes place in a building at one point" or "Daryl reveals that he felt bad about people dying"

Ah you just reminded how badly I want something to actually happen (I've read the comics and the future of the show looks dull)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"