Sting Announced For WWE 2K15!!!

BigPete7978

PSLS Level: Silver
WWE2K15Sting_zps6248dbc0.png
Yes you read that right, Sting will be making his debut in WWE games with WWE 2K15. He is a pre-order bonus for the upcoming title. The announcement trailer can be seen below.

So what are your thoughts on this? Were you a fan of Sting back in his WCW days?

I haven't played a wrestling game since PS2, but they always seemed clunky and oddly weighted to me. Have recent WWE games improved on those mechanics? Seeing Sting made me consider picking this up. I watched WCW and WWF for a bit when I was kid, and Sting coming from the roof or from under the ring was always exciting for me. hahaha :D

I haven't played a wrestling game since PS2, but they always seemed clunky and oddly weighted to me. Have recent WWE games improved on those mechanics? Seeing Sting made me consider picking this up. I watched WCW and WWF for a bit when I was kid, and Sting coming from the roof or from under the ring was always exciting for me. hahaha :D
Things have changed quite a bit since then haha. The games are much smoother, and it only looks to improve with WWE 2K15. Can't wait for the game. This is the first game that 2K Sports has had full input on. Last game was pretty much completed when they purchased the rights from THQ.

Things have changed quite a bit since then haha. The games are much smoother, and it only looks to improve with WWE 2K15. Can't wait for the game. This is the first game that 2K Sports has had full input on. Last game was pretty much completed when they purchased the rights from THQ.
Then this might be worth trying!

Are they actually challenging now? Wrestling games were only fun in big groups back in the day because they were so damn easy.

Are they actually challenging now? Wrestling games were only fun in big groups back in the day because they were so damn easy.
They can be. The Beat The Streak mode in WWE 2K14 caused me to almost break my controller a couple times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"