Suggest A TV Show

It amazes me that no one here watches the BEST COMEDY ON TV... I am referring of course to Psych. I also see no love for the 2ND BEST COMEDY ON TV.. I am referring to Franklin & Bash.

In the UK there's a lot of shows that don't get advertised outside of their channel like the TV Channels don't even want viewership and then a season or two in you catch an odd episode and it makes you wonder why the channel isn't trying harder to get more people into the show.

Community is the nerdiest show on tv right now

Scrubs/ IT Crowd/ Spaced are great comedies also that can be found on Nerflix very easily

It amazes me that no one here watches the BEST COMEDY ON TV... I am referring of course to Psych. I also see no love for the 2ND BEST COMEDY ON TV.. I am referring to Franklin & Bash.
The best comedy on tv is Community.

Community is the nerdiest show on tv right now

Scrubs/ IT Crowd/ Spaced are great comedies also that can be found on Nerflix very easily

Yeah but I was put off the show with Joel McHale when he went onto the VGX awards and made a mockery of the games industry. I mean at least guys like Samuel L. Jackson have would could be described as respect for the games industry where as Joel just made jokes and screwed around.

Yeah but I was put off the show with Joel McHale when he went onto the VGX awards and made a mockery of the games industry. I mean at least guys like Samuel L. Jackson have would could be described as respect for the games industry where as Joel just made jokes and screwed around.
The thing is joel was paid to do exactly what he did during the VGX.
He was paid to play the jerk character (just like his role on Ted) for VGX and let's be honest the VGX is definitely not a good video game awards show.

The thing is joel was paid to do exactly what he did during the VGX.
He was paid to play the jerk character (just like his role on Ted) for VGX and let's be honest the VGX is definitely not a good video game awards show.

I know but I just want an awards ceremony that takes the games industry seriously.

I'm too used to the comedy style on Psych now. It just isn't funny to me anymore. Admittedly, though, I haven't tried Franklin & Bash. The previews way back when looked good though.

I definitely have to agree with you about Psych. It's a shame it's the last season. Other shows that I enjoy are Game of Thrones and True Detective.

This thread was made for my roommate. He doesn't watch shows at all, it seems. Some that we have just finished (most of them rewatched by me to enjoy the water-cooler talk during our sessions):
  • Lost
  • Breaking Bad
  • House of Cards
  • Game of Thrones
  • Spartacus
  • Community
  • Shameless
  • Dexter
  • Boss
  • Battlestar Galactica
  • Being Human
  • Archer
  • Doctor Who
  • Sherlock
  • Falling Skies
  • The Walking Dead
  • Downton Abbey
That's pretty much all of them... LOL
I bolded the ones that are completed, so you can watch every episode pilot to finale, and they're worth sticking it out to the end (except for maybe Dexter).

Since I haven't seen this posted yet, It's always Sunny in Philadelphia. Took me a bit to warm up to it but it has some pretty great moments here and there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"