The Happy Birthday Thread

perhaps religion isn't the best thing to bring into the picture, besides his isn't until december

That's Jesus and the Holy Spirit's birthday is August 4th, everyone gets a birthday but God also it's not Religion if I'm not talking about the Christian interpretation of God.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO EVERYBODY WHOSE BIRTHDAY WAS BEFORE THIS THREAD?POST AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERY FROM TODAY AND INTO THE NEXT CENTURY!! ^_^

I think that covers everyone, right? (just in case I'm not around to say it on the actual day of days )

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO EVERYBODY WHOSE BIRTHDAY WAS BEFORE THIS THREAD?POST AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERY FROM TODAY AND INTO THE NEXT CENTURY!! ^_^

I think that covers everyone, right? (just in case I'm not around to say it on the actual day of days )
Yeah I wish there was an auto poster for this :p
It would fix literally everything with this thread.

Well that's just unfair, what about Zola Huntorg who's going to born five centuries in the future!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"