The WWE Thread

Some of my predictions for WrestleMania 30 in no particular order

1. CM Punk returns - comes to help Brock Lesnar beat Undertaker BUT he is thwarted by Sting. CM Punk vs. Sting is major feud for the summer.
2. Bryan beats Triple H to get into main event
3. Bryan has Orton in YES lock - submission a split second away, Batista comes in from outside the ring and hits Bryan with spear. Turns around and catches Orton with Batista Bomb as he gets up. New champ: Batista

What are the big story lines heading into this WrestleMania?
The current matches are (I could be forgetting some):
  • Andre The Giant Battle Royal - involves 30 participants, and is an over the top rope battle royal. Should be awesome. Winner gets to be the first winner of the Andre The Giant trophy (I believe it's like 5 feet tall or so).
  • Vickie Guerrero's Diva Invitational - Literally a match between ALL of the Diva's on the roster. They are attempting to take away the title from AJ Lee.
  • John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt - John Cena has always been the good guy. Bray Wyatt is hands down the best talker in years to come to the WWE. The match should be physical, and definitely one of the ones I am looking forward to.

• Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H - Winner of this match will be put into the championship match between Batista and Randy Orton. These two have hated each other for a while now. Triple H has called Daniel Bryan a "B+ Player" for quite some time now, even though Bryan has been one of the most popular wrestlers in the company for a while now. His matches are some of the best the company has to offer over the past several years (CM Punk level IMO, though he is gone now :( )
  • Batista vs. Randy Orton vs. (Triple H or Daniel Bryan) - match will be a Triple Threat match. The match was originally a regular singles match, but that has since changed. Should be a good match, been a while since there has been a Triple Threat match for the championship titles.
  • The Usos vs. Rybaxel vs. Los Matadores vs. Real Americans - 8 Man Tag Team match for the Tag Team Championship. Not sure if I will enjoy this match, but hopefully it surprises me.
  • Kane & The New Age Outlaws vs. The Shield - Six man tag team match. These 6 guys have had quite the feud for a the past month or so. The Shield is still the faction to beat, and they are still rising as some of the top young guys in the company.
  • Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker - Definitely my match of the night. Brock Lesnar attempts to take on The Streak. Undertaker is undefeated at WrestleMania (21-0), and Lesnar hopes to end that. The match should be physical since the two guys have legitimate history.

Overall it should be an awesome WrestleMania. Though CM Punk not being there definitely feels weird. Definitely some great matches lined up though. And what's awesome is WrestleMania and all other PPV's are free with the WWE Network, which is only $9.99 a month (with a 6 month agreement). So for $60 bucks over that 6 months you get every PPV free for that 6 months.

1 more hour. I cannot wait. Anxiously awaiting for this to go live. Any other members getting it? Or already have the WWE Network?

Some of my predictions for WrestleMania 30 in no particular order

1. CM Punk returns - comes to help Brock Lesnar beat Undertaker BUT he is thwarted by Sting. CM Punk vs. Sting is major feud for the summer.

I'm sporting my CM PUNK shirt!!!!!!!
Wishful thinking!

WrestleMania was great until Cena pinned Wyatt. It was perplexing from that moment on up to the start of the main event. Main event was epic.

I figured you would've hated the Cena match. You usually can't stand him I thought bro.
It's not that I can't stand him. I can't stand the "Super Cena" gimmick. I hate how he gets destroyed for 30 minutes and then hits two moves for the win. That's all I hate about Cena. When he actually wrestles a back and forth match he is fantastic.

It's not that I can't stand him. I can't stand the "Super Cena" gimmick. I hate how he gets destroyed for 30 minutes and then hits two moves for the win. That's all I hate about Cena. When he actually wrestles a back and forth match he is fantastic.
Ah, my misunderstanding. I thought you hated him as a wrestler. I think he's ok, pretty good on the mic, though I would've liked to see Bray Wyatt get the victory over Cena at WrestleMania.

Crazy to here Ultimate Warrior died, especially with him just being on tv just a day ago, always sad hearing these guys die so young.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"