This Is Insane!!!

Saw this on Kotaku last the other day, at around 3-4 minutes in I had to stop watching. I'm okay with heights... just not that extreme of heights.

I felt a little dizzy watching that. I wish I could say I'm that crazy. That video has inspired me to go climb something high today. :D

P.S.- STOP TEXTING ME THIS STUFF AT MIDNIGHT!

That was ridiculous, my fear of heights would never allow me to do something like that. Whats crazier to me, is that they probably just had to climb all the way back down after that long slow trip up.

That was ridiculous, my fear of heights would never allow me to do something like that. Whats crazier to me, is that they probably just had to climb all the way back down after that long slow trip up.
Yeah I'm scared of heights as well, no way I could ever do that.

My wife calls this a nope-apocalypse.

nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope not doing it!

image-1.png

Saw this on MSN the other day. Insane. What is more insane to me is the extreme levels of smog! Not sure I could do this. I mean vertigo would kick in something hardcore and I would probably tumble. Especially on the red iron scaffolding tower there at the end. I certainly wouldn't stand up on top of it like that moron did.

Dude i was actually sweating during that! The part where the track comes off in his hands on the crane? Oh man! That is a crazy video, and i cant believe people actually work up there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"