Thoughts On The Game?

There is a way to disable it via the options I believe. (Just saw your message on my phone :p )
I just woke up not long ago and the font is tiny.

I thought you said "There has to be a way to turn off opinions I believe" and here I am going "I haven't even really said anything about the game. XD :p

Sounds to me the game is very Demon's Souls/Dark Souls in its online. Some people love, it some people turn it off so that they can progress. Having your game invaded was very similar. "Oh hey a human is playing the boss I'm fighting!" "Oh wait no I need to get to the boss and now this jackass is chasing me"

"Oh crap now I have to wait till I find the guy before I can go anywhere."

Well I finally beat the story in Watch Dogs and I have to say, it was actually not as bad as I thought it would be. The characters were good and the basic idea behind the story was good, but the ending was fairly meh and towards the end you could feel that they were playing things safe to set up for a 2nd game.

As for the game itself, outside of the story, I just felt it was a boring world, full of insanely stupid side stuff to do inside the world. I just cannot force myself to be interested in any of the side quests available in the game and to be honest, at times there are way too many of them to do.

In the end, I would say the game is a solid 6.5 of 10.

Well I finally beat the story in Watch Dogs and I have to say, it was actually not as bad as I thought it would be. The characters were good and the basic idea behind the story was good, but the ending was fairly meh and towards the end you could feel that they were playing things safe to set up for a 2nd game.

As for the game itself, outside of the story, I just felt it was a boring world, full of insanely stupid side stuff to do inside the world. I just cannot force myself to be interested in any of the side quests available in the game and to be honest, at times there are way too many of them to do.

This is odd because Ubisoft is capable of creating a deep and interesting world. My time with Assassin's Creed: Unity at E3 showed off that ability.

Me personally, I have never really liked the Assassin's Creed games or their worlds..
Same here. Have tried a few different ones, just not my thing.

I thought the story was alright. Boring for the first half but got better towards the end. I enjoy everything else though, save for online racing which is absolute trash. Just the drinking trophy away from the platinum.
Actually, I'm enjoying it considerably more than Second Son, and I really liked SS too.

Same here. Have tried a few different ones, just not my thing.

I thought the story was alright. Boring for the first half but got better towards the end. I enjoy everything else though, save for online racing which is absolute trash. Just the drinking trophy away from the platinum.
Actually, I'm enjoying it considerably more than Second Son, and I really liked SS too.

See i preferred the side missions of SS to Watch Dogs. I think sometimes looking at all the stuff on the map to do can feel a tad overwhelming.

I think sometimes looking at all the stuff on the map to do can feel a tad overwhelming.

Probably. And I should say that I completed the majority of side missions, minus the fixer contracts, before finishing the story. That could have changed my perception.

Probably. And I should say that I completed the majority of side missions, minus the fixer contracts, before finishing the story. That could have changed my perception.

you sir, are a rockstar!

fandb.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"