Tiny Suggestion

Arthur Sataine

PSLS Level: Bronze
PSLS Ambassador
Simple really. Make a MMO subforum in the Non-PlayStation section? My thinking was to separate normal PC games from the MMOs so we didn't have a flood of MMO topics getting in the way of our awesome PC experiences. Just a nice idea I had.

What about for free to play games too? I was just thinking it would be quite easy to add them in there too. Tho might want to seperate Warframe on Ps4 from Warframe on PC. For the future tho ;)

Yeah if the topics are there I will be more than happy to create a dedicated sub-forum for it.
It's a little like the chicken and egg topic. Do we create sub forum then hope it gets filled, or do we wait for forum activity then create sub forums to support? It's like the Vita. Should devs support and hope that fans buy? Or should fans buy it and hope the devs support?

It's a little like the chicken and egg topic. Do we create sub forum then hope it gets filled, or do we wait for forum activity then create sub forums to support? It's like the Vita. Should devs support and hope that fans buy? Or should fans buy it and hope the devs support?
So many decisions!!! Yeah it's a tough call. I have been thinking about making maybe a series based sub-forums. So some for maybe Final Fantasy Series, inFamous, Uncharted, Killzone, etc. What do you guys think? The series based approach would cover all angles.

So many decisions!!! Yeah it's a tough call. I have been thinking about making maybe a series based sub-forums. So some for maybe Final Fantasy Series, inFamous, Uncharted, Killzone, etc. What do you guys think? The series based approach would cover all angles.

Hmm, maybe. It would put groups together a bit more coherently. Like interests and all that good stuff. There are quite a lot of series out there though. ;)

Hmm, maybe. It would put groups together a bit more coherently. Like interests and all that good stuff. There are quite a lot of series out there though. ;)
Well then maybe a genre approach. That's the thing. There are so many options available. Just trying to find the one that would benefit this community the best. :)

Well then maybe a genre approach. That's the thing. There are so many options available. Just trying to find the one that would benefit this community the best. :)
Perhaps starting broad and then focusing down over the next little while as the forums and conversations grow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"