Titanfall

Just because...
20140320_224642.jpg

^ The loot Crate T-Shirt.

Below is a picture of everything.
20140320_224550.jpg

Titanfall T-Shirt, Lanyard and premium e-guide.
Attack on Titan Manga Vol. 1 and wrist band.
Attack on Titanfall magnet and pin, Loot Crate 'Titan' magazine and candy.

Just because...
20140320_224642.jpg

^ The loot Crate T-Shirt.

Below is a picture of everything.
20140320_224550.jpg

Titanfall T-Shirt, Lanyard and premium e-guide.
Attack on Titan Manga Vol. 1 and wrist band.
Attack on Titanfall magnet and pin, Loot Crate 'Titan' magazine and candy.

Awesome stuff. Though I'd primarily want that for the Attack on Titan gear. ;)

Not too happy with the changes to the game. I spent a lot of time defending different areas. Previously you would get 75xp for being a given area for a specific amount of time, now it has been lowered to 25xp. There may be other changes as well, but this is the one I noticed when I played earlier today.

Looks as if there will be more game modes added to Titanfall. What would you like to see?

TitanfallGameModes_zps2e446163.png

For those that don't know Vince Zampella is one of the co-founders of Respawn (the people that made Titanfall).
[LINK]

Not too happy with the changes to the game. I spent a lot of time defending different areas. Previously you would get 75xp for being a given area for a specific amount of time, now it has been lowered to 25xp. There may be other changes as well, but this is the one I noticed when I played earlier today.
Haven't played since Thursday when I regenerated into Gen 2. But it seems like a lot of people complained about the points being too high. I liked it high because it forced people to play the objective. Now there is going to be nothing but attackers and pilot v. pilot mode.

Haven't played since Thursday when I regenerated into Gen 2. But it seems like a lot of people complained about the points being too high. I liked it high because it forced people to play the objective. Now there is going to be nothing but attackers and pilot v. pilot mode.
Agreed. It's ridiculous.

Which, to me, will only hurt the game further. I keep following it in hopes that it will change for the better and actually make me want to play.

If I had a Xbox One or 360 I would love to play this game. I also saw the CE and it looks so so awesome. Gonna wait for the Titanfall 2 that is not going to be exclusive. I will for sure buy the CE right away lol.

If I had a Xbox One or 360 I would love to play this game. I also saw the CE and it looks so so awesome. Gonna wait for the Titanfall 2 that is not going to be exclusive. I will for sure buy the CE right away lol.
I have the collector's edition and while it is awesome (as is the game) I honestly wish the game gave something exclusive inter actual game to people that bought the collector's edition.

I just hope they greatly improve the gameplay. When I played it, I was extremely disappointed. Titanfall 2 will be a rent before buy. I have to make sure they enhance the mechanics and concept properly.

I just hope they greatly improve the gameplay. When I played it, I was extremely disappointed. Titanfall 2 will be a rent before buy. I have to make sure they enhance the mechanics and concept properly.
What would you like to see added or changed for the sequel of the game?

What would you like to see added or changed for the sequel of the game?

Less emphasis on the foot soldier and more on the Titans. It almost literally is CoD with mechs. Which is not good. I like the parkour-esque mechanic. But that is kind of needed when battling hulking steel behemoths. I have literally played and witnessed matches where nobody summoned a Titan. I want the mechs the main point of the game. I need it to be heavily focused on the mechs. Mech-centric, if you will. This is what I was looking forward to most in Titanfall, but as more and more news released about the game, I became less enthused. And when I finally got hands-on with it, I was just let down completely.

Less emphasis on the foot soldier and more on the Titans. It almost literally is CoD with mechs. Which is not good. I like the parkour-esque mechanic. But that is kind of needed when battling hulking steel behemoths. I have literally played and witnessed matches where nobody summoned a Titan. I want the mechs the main point of the game. I need it to be heavily focused on the mechs. Mech-centric, if you will. This is what I was looking forward to most in Titanfall, but as more and more news released about the game, I became less enthused. And when I finally got hands-on with it, I was just let down completely.
See I like the fact you have a choice. And it's balanced as well. The more I have played and unlocked I've found that higher ranked people use their Titans quite a bit. Possibly they could have some game modes where Titans are the focus primarily. So everyone is happy.

See I like the fact you have a choice. And it's balanced as well. The more I have played and unlocked I've found that higher ranked people use their Titans quite a bit. Possibly they could have some game modes where Titans are the focus primarily. So everyone is happy.

That would definitely be an improvement for me. I loved the concept, I just feel like they didn't implement it to its maximum potential.

I agree with you Pete, I love the balance. I don't ever feel like I am being dominated by a Titan when I am a Pilot and as a Pilot I can effectively take out a titan as well. I love being a titan as much as the next guy, but I love putting my Titan into follow or guard mode and then to run around and continue killing pilots and minions. But I realized after I regenerated how much i relied my custom classes and a few up the later upgrades lol. Plus they offer different game play modes to cater to all pilot or all titan modes as well, and Respawn said they will be adding more as well.

Another thing that is a major turn off for me is the required online connectivity. I've got other options, such as Hawken, for online play.

Anyone still interested in the game... there's hope courtesy of Tidux?

https://twitter.com/Tidux/status/464428631444692993

Further tweets say they already have a build running on PS4 @ 1080p. As always, take with a grain of salt. Though he does have a pretty good track record.
Im still playing. I love this game. I did trail off after going regenerating, but I played a bit this week to get up to Gen 2 Level 22.

I am not surprised by that news though. It was only ever a matter of a timed exclusive, we just never knew how long that time was.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"