Waiting for PS Vita...

Do you want a PS Vita? You hate it? You love it? You dont care?

• I want a PS Vita

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I hate the PS Vita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love my PS Vita

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • I dont care for PS Vita

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

darkforcegod

PSLS Level: Bronze
PSLS Ambassador
I am waiting for news about restock of PS Vita for the US. I know the OLED is not coming back but the other one is. The thing is that they havent said anything ( I wasnt able to find ANY info).

I need another PS Vita and yeah Sony needs to release some info please :(

PS Vita are sold out entirely where I live and the OLED models are way above 300 dollars on the internet amazon, ebay, etc etc.

Are you waiting for a Vita? Or you hate it or you dont care? You already have one?

I have both the launch Vita (OLED screen) and the newly released Vita (Borderlands 2 bundle). I love both of them. If I had to recommend one it would definitely be the new Vita. Overall it just seems that is built better, and the screen has a much more natural look.

Thanks for sharing the info man. I would love to see another good bundle with the New Vita but I guess we will have to wait.

Already have one, and it has yet to impress me with anything. I don't hate it, but i am disappointed.

I'm still in the market for a Vita too. I just can't bring myself to buy the BL2 bundle (Have PC and PS3 versions already, no need for a Vita version). Once this bundle ends they're gonna have to come out with another good bundle or a price drop for me to justify it now. Which is sad, because I REALLY want a Vita.

I'm still in the market for a Vita too. I just can't bring myself to buy the BL2 bundle (Have PC and PS3 versions already, no need for a Vita version). Once this bundle ends they're gonna have to come out with another good bundle or a price drop for me to justify it now. Which is sad, because I REALLY want a Vita.

They will probably have a price drop soon

That would be cool Jacky.

For me I would love to see a new GOW game but maybe that is too much to ask. I dont know but a new Final Fantasy game would totally get me haha.

Borderlands is cool but yeah I have been playing it for a while I need something new. Killzone M was very cool so a bundle with that game and PSplus would see or maybe a couple of good PS vita games with the new vita as a bundle. Another cool one would be with PS plus.

That would be cool Jacky.

For me I would love to see a new GOW game but maybe that is too much to ask. I dont know but a new Final Fantasy game would totally get me haha.

Borderlands is cool but yeah I have been playing it for a while I need something new. Killzone M was very cool so a bundle with that game and PSplus would see or maybe a couple of good PS vita games with the new vita as a bundle. Another cool one would be with PS plus.

And no more damn ports

I love my (launch, WiFi-only) Vita. Because of PS Plus and some impulse buying, I have more Vita games than I have time to play. Then again - when a game comes out for both PS3 and Vita, I always buy the Vita version. Dragon's Crown and Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD were both Vita buys for me. Muramasa Rebirth was pretty awesome, too. I thought that it suited the Vita better than the Wii.

I love my (launch, WiFi-only) Vita. Because of PS Plus and some impulse buying, I have more Vita games than I have time to play. Then again - when a game comes out for both PS3 and Vita, I always buy the Vita version. Dragon's Crown and Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD were both Vita buys for me. Muramasa Rebirth was pretty awesome, too. I thought that it suited the Vita better than the Wii.
Isn't the Muramasa Rebirth on PS Plus next?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"