What Did You Get This Week On The PSN?

Some I open, Some I don't. I have no rhyme or reason. I typically do not open anything until I am ready to play it. So in this instance I just never got around to opening it for playing and the digital was super cheap. I did the same thing for Tales of Xillia. But mostly if they are rare and have good resale I will often sell later on at a profit. I'm a collector but this is how I keep my gaming habit going. Last couple years I've broke even.

I collect. I just play my collection. I decidedly quit reselling my games after realizing it just wasn't worth it. I'll privately sell them if I feel so inclined though. Or give ebay a go. I guess I meant trade-in as opposed to sale in that sentence.

I'm getting really sick of your sales Sony! Because of this "flash sale," I bought:

-Spec Ops: The Line
-Red Dead Redemption
-GTA 4
-Guacamelee!

GTA and RDR I bought because they were great games when I played them back in the day. Guacamelee and Spec Ops are based on word of mouth. Sometimes I really hate these sales. As much as I hate money apparently :oops:
If I ever complain about not having anything to play, someone please slap me.

The temptation is too strong. I know that if another Final Fantasy sale pops up (I missed the last one by a couple weeks), I will never be seen on these forums again.
I have all of them that I want to play right now. I've never played Tactics, and I didn't really like Dissidia enough to buy the others in the series. If Crisis Core comes up in a sale, though - I might bite the bullet and get it anyway.

I have all of them that I want to play right now. I've never played Tactics, and I didn't really like Dissidia enough to buy the others in the series. If Crisis Core comes up in a sale, though - I might bite the bullet and get it anyway.
Is Crisis Core available?! I will buy that at full price!!! Damn the sale.

You need to drop your entire life and enjoy the epic awesomeness that is Final Fantasy Tactics. Like right now. This instant.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"