What is your favorite Vita game?

Mine would have to be Tearaway. The game has an amazing story, enjoyable soundtrack, fun gameplay, and looks beautiful to boot. I wish more games that used the Vita well like Tearaway existed since Tearaway was such an excellent experience because of that.

Just as a side note, the papercraft models you get throughout the game are surprisingly fun to make.

Last edited:
I still need to play Tearaway. Everyone keeps talking about it. Mine would have to be Hotline Miami without a doubt, the game is perfect, and I cannot wait for the sequel.

Tearaway is definitely up there for me. I'd also say Dragon's Crown is one of my favs, fantastic.

Although come Spring there will be a new #1, Borderlands 2.

Isn't even a contest. Persona 4 Golden is easily the best Vita game with the biggest amount of depth to it. My second would be Ragnarok Odyssey

I still need to play Tearaway. Everyone keeps talking about it. Mine would have to be Hotline Miami without a doubt, the game is perfect, and I cannot wait for the sequel.

Hotline Miami is the most elegant game I've ever played, and I can't wait to play more of it with the sequel. I love how they transferred the gameplay from the PC to the Vita, since it worked surprisingly well with the handheld. Also, play Tearaway when you get a chance. It's an 8 hour experience you will never forget.

Hotline Miami is the most elegant game I've ever played, and I can't wait to play more of it with the sequel. I love how they transferred the gameplay from the PC to the Vita, since it worked surprisingly well with the handheld. Also, play Tearaway when you get a chance. It's an 8 hour experience you will never forget.
Not to mention that the soundtrack was worthy of getting the game by itself.

technically I have yet to find one, seeing as I didn't get a vita until Christmas, and my ps3 holds my interest more anyways. plus my psp still has lots of games I like playing on it.

Isn't even a contest. Persona 4 Golden is easily the best Vita game with the biggest amount of depth to it. My second would be Ragnarok Odyssey

Going through my first P4G playthrough right now. I've sunk at least 35 hours into this game and it barely feels like I've done anything (I'm on the Rise dungeon). I love this game so much.

Persona 4 Golden for me as well. I'm holding off on the Platinum until (hopefully) a Vita TV so my wife can watch all the cutscenes.

Loved Tearaway and Hotline Miami. Killzone Mercenary was a lot of fun but entirely too short. P4G is something I've had for a year and sunk maybe 12hrs in. Not a huge RPG person, but it's solid. I just find something else to dive in to instead. Currently flipping between ModNation Racers & P4G since flying through Killzone last week.

Sneaky great game: MLB 13. Can't wait for 14 to hit.

Loved Tearaway and Hotline Miami. Killzone Mercenary was a lot of fun but entirely too short. P4G is something I've had for a year and sunk maybe 12hrs in. Not a huge RPG person, but it's solid. I just find something else to dive in to instead. Currently flipping between ModNation Racers & P4G since flying through Killzone last week.

Sneaky great game: MLB 13. Can't wait for 14 to hit.

Killzone was short, but the real value from the campaign is when you try to complete all the optional contracts on all the difficulties. The multiplayer is also a ton of fun.

so far it's p4 golden/Dragon's Crown. but i know that once FFX/X-2 comes it it will take my social life with it.

I've heard a lot of people say Dragon's Crown. What does this game play like? Haven't ever tried it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"